S3 E1: Air Pups! Paw Patrol Takes To The Skies!

April 17th, 2030

Ben, Marshall, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, Everest, Tracker, Alex, Tuck, Ella, and Rex were currently at the beach. Ryder had asked them to come to the beach so that he and Chase could show them a surprise. Ben was currently flying a kite, while the rest of the pups were playing ball. Ryder walked up to them with a grin on his face and a bag on his back. "Thanks for meeting me at the beach, everyone!" Ryder greeted the rest of the group.

"Hey, where's Wild?" Tuck pointed out.

"Doesn't he want to be in on the surprise too?" Ella questioned.

"He found out about what we had planned and didn't want to be a part of it, so he's currently hanging out with Daring Danny X. The two of them are doing some motocross." Ryder explained.

"I figured that Wild and Danny would get along well. The two of them do love their bikes, and they enjoy extreme sports." Ben mused.

"Enough about our feline friend! What's the surprise?! Are we going to go kite surfing?" Rubble asked.

"Or are we playing water polo?" Skye wondered.

"OOH! Or dolphin racing!" Zuma guessed.

Ryder let out a hearty chuckle in response. "We're here for a big new surprise, pups! Not to go swimming!" Ryder answered.

"WAIT FOR ME! I'm ready for some serious swimming!" Marshall yelped as he came running up with a snorkel and scuba gear on his head and a pool floatie around his waist.

"NO SWIMMING TODAY! YES!" Rocky cheered.

Marshall's ears drooped. "Oh... then I won't need this!" Marshall grunted as he tried to get the duck floatie off of his puppy waist. Skye and Zuma ran up to him and bit down into the floatie, trying to get it off. Their attempt made Marshall go flying into Ben, knocking him over and making him drop his kite spool. "Sorry Ben! Next time... duck!" Marshall joked, looking at the duck floatie that he was wearing.

Ben burst into laughter, petting the spotted canine on the head. "Oh, Marshall. You're hilarious." Ben chuckled.

A gust of wind caused the spool of Ben's kite to wrap around the duck floatie, and lift Marshall up into the air rapidly! "W-whoa! I-I don't like heights! RYDER! BEN! HELP!" Marshall shouted anxiously as he was forcefully dragged into the sky.

"MARSHALL!" Ben screamed as he saw his pup float higher and higher.

"I don't have my pup pack! I can't reach him!" Skye gasped in horror.

"I don't have my pup pack either, so I can't grab him with my ptera wings!" Rex bemoaned.

"Don't worry, Chase will get him!" Ryder reassured the rest of the team.

"How is Chase supposed to get him down?! His net can't reach him now!" Rocky pointed out worriedly.

"Chase isn't even here!" Rubble realized.

Ryder pulled out his pup pad and radioed the German Shepherd. "Hey Chase? It's time to make that big entrance! We need you to help out Marshall! Our fire pup has gotten caught in a kite and is flying away!" Ryder told his pup.

"Yes sir, Ryder, sir!" Chase solemnly said.

Ryder pointed to the Adventure Bay bridge. Ben squinted as he saw Chase up on top of the bridge, and his eyes widened. How did he get up there? His question was soon answered as Chase leapt off of the bridge, and his pup pack sprouted a paraglider equipped with rockets. "Hi Chase!" Marshall happily said as he saw the police pup fly by him, then he realized that Chase was in the air with him. "WAIT, WHAT?! CHASE! YOU'RE FLYING!" Marshall cried out in shock.