S1 E21: Pups And The Ghost Pirate Ship! The Great Costume Party!

October 31st, 2029

Today was Halloween! It was going to be Alex's first Halloween. Ben had spent yesterday beginning work on Alex's PAW Patrol vehicle and pupmobile, which wouldn't be ready for another few days. Today, he had assembled his costume. This would be so awesome... originally, this was going to be a suit that Ben would use for rescuing people. It still was missing some key components before it could actually be used in a rescue.

However, it would be an excellent costume! Dressed up as Angel Grove's very own Mighty Morphin Green Ranger, Ben was excited to go trick or treating and show up to the party that was being held at the ship. Supposedly the ship was haunted, but that was just rumors and urban legend. Ghost hunting actually was one of Ben's secret passions-- one time he had gone to the ship with some equipment and tried to capture evidence. Unfortunately he hadn't found a single thing. No data whatsoever supported the idea that the ship was haunted.

Jake and Carlos had sent images of Everest and Tracker wearing wizard robes and a baby bonnet for their pups costumes. They would have come to Adventure Bay but they wanted their first Halloween with their new canine companion to be just them and their pup, something which Ben could understand. Alex had dressed up as a cowboy, Skye was wearing a puppy princess dress and tiara, Chase had a superhero outfit on, Marshall was wearing a pumpkin top on his head, Rocky had a mustache and blond braids hanging from the sides of a Viking helmet, and Rubble was dressed up as the KING himself, Elvis! Ben couldn't help but let out a laugh. These costumes were amazing, but he was even more impressed that Ryder had time to put them all together. "Ryder, how did you manage to get these costumes made in the pups' exact sizes?" Ben marveled.

Ryder grinned at him while putting on his own Mighty Morphin Red Ranger costume. "I had some help from Katie! Not only is she good at taking care of animals, she's a great seamstress!" Ryder replied. The spiky haired teenager then turned to Skye and placed the makeshift crown on her head. "Presenting her highness, Princess Skye of Pup-sylvania!" Ryder chuckled.

Skye yipped as she did a twirl in her dress. "Dressing up in costumes is my favorite part of Halloween!" The cockapoo squealed in excitement.

"Heh. My favorite is trick or treating! ARR!" Zuma said, lifting his paw up and swinging it to the side like a pirate.

Once again, the older of the two human boys let out a chortle. "You pups are so cute in your outfits." Ben complimented.

"Thanks Ben!" Alex yipped.

"I can't wait for Captain Turbot's ghost ship party later tonight!" Ryder exclaimed.

"They say that ship's haunted, it sounds super scary! But also a bit exciting!" Skye pointed out.

"It's only scary if you believe in ghosts." Zuma scoffed.

Almost as if directly challenging him, a little spooky white figure on a rope dropped down behind the chocolate colored canine, with a 'ooooooooo' noise to accompany it. Startled and a little frightened, Zuma leapt up and ran into the bean bags. He ran so fast that he made Ryder and Skye spin around a little! Skye snickered as she saw the pup behind that prank. "Zuma, you silly pirate, it's only Chase hanging up a Halloween decoration!" Skye teased.

Zuma breathed a sigh of relief and then chuckled. "Told you there's no such thing as ghosts!" Zuma shot back.

"Ghosts and monsters are real, but I'm pretty sure they don't hang out around Adventure Bay. Trust me, I've checked." Ben commented.

The glass doors slid open for Rocky and Rubble to push a massive pumpkin through the Lookout tower lobby. "Coming through, everyone! Move out of the way if you don't want to get squished or flattened by the pumpkin!" Rocky yelled out.