S1 E17: Pups And The Trouble In The Jungle! Hola, PAW Patrol Emerald!

October 22nd, 2029

Earlier that week, Ryder and the pups had saved a monkey that was recuperating at Katie's animal hospital, and now she was back in the jungle. Currently, Ryder and Ben were fishing at the Flounder. "Still nary a nibble from those finicky fish, eh, fellas?" Captain Turbot asked.

"Nothing's biting except the bugs, Captain Turbot." Rocky replied, scratching his ear.

"Hey Ryder, how's that friend of yours doing? His name was Carlos, wasn't it?" Ben remarked.

"Yup! Carlos lives in the jungle with Mandy and Mateo. He does archeological research there. He mentioned a temple that he was doing work on." Ryder answered.

Suddenly, his pup pad started ringing, causing Ryder to set down his fishing pole and take the call. "Well, speak of the devil. That's him, isn't it?" Ben mused.

"Carlos! Hey, what's going on over in the jungle?" Ryder enthusiastically asked.

"A giant monkey statue, that's what!" Carlos exclaimed, turning his camera to show a massive stone sculpture of a monkey.

Captain Turbot's eyes widened as he leaned in to see the statue. "My, that's a marvelously massive monolith!" The sailor appreciatively said.

"It's a big statue, all right. If you ask me, I think it looks like a monkey wearing a crown of some sort." Ben noticed.

Captain Turbot nodded his head in agreement. "Precisely, young Benjamin! Legend has it that a lost tribe of monkeys has been waiting for their rightful ruler to someday return so they can crown their Capuchin queen!" The sailor responded.

"That's cool and all, but I'm going to need the PAW Patrol's help getting this artifact to the museum." Carlos chuckled.

"I thought you were a marine biologist, Captain Turbot?" Ben asked.

Turbot scratched the back of his head and laughed. "I'm also a bit of a mythology buff!" The seaman admitted.

"We're on our way. No statue is too big, no pup is too small!" Ryder exclaimed.

"No Mandy! Get down from there!" Carlos scolded his monkey friend.

She then took off and climbed up on the rooftop of a temple. Both of them chased after a crown of some sort, before Carlos's phone dropped. "Carlos!?" Ben asked.

"Let's go. PAW Patrol, to the PAW Patroller!" Ryder announced, summoning the pups.

Rocky pulled a boot out of the water before they all went to the Patroller. Marshall as usual got the pups in a pile with his clumsy antics, this time getting a boot on his tail. "Um... shake your booty?" Marshall giggled, and Ben couldn't help but crack up.

"Marshall, you little rascal. You're so hilarious!" Ben laughed. The mechanical arms extended out of the Patroller's side walls and outfitted the pups, before they all went to the briefing room. Ben got in the driving seat and hit the gas. "Pedal to the metal!" Ben roared as their eighteen wheeler took off.

"PAW Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir!" Chase announced as they took their seats.

"Thanks, pups! We've got to rumble to the jungle to save Carlos. He got trapped in a pit while chasing after Mandy. Chase, we'll need you and your nose to sniff him out. Marshall and Ben, you've been given EMT training, so we'll need you to make sure Carlos is okay. The EMT and Spy gear we were building for you two isn't ready yet, so we have to make do with what we have." Ryder explained to the pups.

"Chase is on the case!" The German shepherd yelled.

"I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue!" Marshall affirmed.