S1 E25: Pups Save Ryder's Robot! Robo-Dog On A Rampage!

November 30th, 2029

A nice, brisk fall breeze flowed through the air as Alex, Rocky, and Ryder were working on the seventeen year old's newest invention. It was the mechanical dog that they had been working on for a long time. Ryder had intended for this computerized canine to follow orders, drive the PAW Patroller for Ben, and also possibly help out in rescues if things got dire. "I've wired it all up!" Alex announced as he closed a maintenance hatch.

"Is it working, Ryder? I hope it works!" Rocky yipped.

"I think so... all that's left is to test it out. Robo-dog. Walk." Ryder mused, before giving an order. The robot dog began to slide forwards, moving its legs in a linear fashion. "Yes! Robo-Dog is actually walking! Sit!" Ryder exclaimed excitedly, before giving another command. The robot let out a computerized bark before stopping and haunching down on its hindquarters. "He takes commands perfectly! That's amazing!" Ryder cheered.

Rubble and Skye walked up to check out the animatronic animal. "Cool robot, Ryder!" Skye complimented.

"Thanks Skye. I just finished him! Let's try having him dig now!" Ryder replied, before giving Robo-Dog more instructions.

The metal mutt dug a hole into the backyard, before emerging from Zuma's puphouse. "WHOA!! Where did you come from!? Why is a wobot invading my puphouse!?" Zuma asked as the digitized dog made him run out of his home.

"Sorry Zuma! That's Robo-Dog. I had him dig, but apparently he did it too well. Ben can fix up your puphouse!" Ryder reassured.

Then, he put Robo-Dog into flight mode, which ended successfully.

"IT CAN FLY!? No way!" Skye gasped.

Marshall came up and saw the robot dog, grinning as he met a new friend. "What else can it do, Ryder?" The spotted canine asked.

"It should run really fast! Want to see how fast it can go?" Ryder chuckled.

"Sounds like a challenge! No robot can outrun me! I'll totally take that challenge! Get ready to race, Robo-Dog!" Marshall giggled, getting into a position so he could take off at a moment's notice.

Chase got his megaphone out and had the two get to the grass. "ON YOUR BARK... GET SET... GO!" Chase announced.

Ryder pressed a button on the remote and the two pups took off. Marshall was initially winning, but looked at Robo-Dog instead of in front of him and ended up tripping, getting stuck in a tree. Robo-Dog pushed him out of it, before Ryder turned the robot's 'turbo mode' on.

The robot was barely able to beat Marshall in the end, even with the help of the turbo mode. Only because Marshall tripped once more did the robot beat the dalmatian. Marshall was sent flying into Ryder, and the spiky haired teen accidentally fell on Robo-Dog. The antenna was bent and broken, sparks flying from the metal mutt. "OH NO! The wiring must have gotten crossed, Ryder!" Alex cried out in horror.

"And the antenna is bent! We can't control him now!" Rocky groaned.

Robo-Dog began to dig holes all over the yard, before disappearing. Five minutes later, there was a call from Mayor Goodway. "Ryder, help. Someone's peculiar pet pooch has gone positively punchy!" Mayor Goodway shrieked.

"Um... is that pet pooch kind of metallic looking?" Ryder asked, a bit ashamed of himself.

"As a matter of fact, he does look quite robotic! What makes you ask that question?!" Mayor Goodway replied.

Ryder frowned, a little embarrassed at this. "That's... my Robo-Dog. It's kind of... a little... out of control." Ryder nervously answered.

"O-OUT OF CONTROL!? You have to get control of your machine, Ryder!" Mayor Goodway shouted.