S2 E4: Pups Save An Ace! Tearful Reunion Between Pup And Owner!

January 25th, 2030

"That was a great move, Ace. You should totally do that for the show!" Ben said as he watched the clip she had sent of her doing some of her stunts.

"I can't wait to show you and the rest of Adventure Bay the tricks I've been working on." Ace Sorensen, the stunt pilot, responded as she flew through the skies.

"I know one pup in particular who will be extremely happy for you to perform... but all of Adventure Bay is excited for you." Ben answered before the call ended.

He had managed to contact Ace and book her to do an air show in Adventure Bay. He had spoken about this with Ryder and Mayor Goodway, who had begun advertising that a legendary stunt pilot would be coming to the town for a show. However, they had kept the identity of the pilot a secret from Skye. This was due to the fact that Skye used to be Ace's pup.

Everyone on the Paw Patrol knew of the upcoming visit, and they were having a hard time keeping it secret. Skye was excited as well, though this would be nowhere near as excited she would become if she found out who the stunt pilot was. Ben watched on the bench as the pups played out in the yard. "I'm so excited for the stunt pilot air show that's gonna happen tomorrow! Trick flying is so amazing!" Skye gushed as she flew around with her wings.

"Not to me! The only thing I like to fly are kites!" Marshall chuckled as he ran over and picked up one of the kites that was laying on the ground. A gust of wind sent Marshall crashing into Rocky and the kite covered both of them. "Sorry Rocky! You okay?" The dalmatian apologized.

Rocky smiled as he was unhurt from the crash. "All good, Marshall. But your landing could use a little work." The mixed breed teased.

"Yeah, guess it was a little... rocky ." Marshall joked, and the pups burst into laughter.

Alex, Ella, Tuck, and Skye all giggled. "Here comes Rubble, the pup to beat! Skateboarding through the obstacle course like no other!" Rubble cheered as he rode through a traffic cone obstacle course that he and Ryder had set up.

"But coming up right behind him is Ryder, hot on his tail! We've got a real race here, folks!" Ryder narrated as he kicked off the ground to propel his skateboard forward.

Ryder's pup pad started to vibrate, as well as Ben's. "I'll get it!" Ben shouted to his friend as he took the call. Seeing it was Ace, he ran into the Lookout tower lobby and picked up the phone.

"Ace?! What's going on? I didn't think I'd be hearing from you again until you arrived in town for the air show." Ben murmured anxiously as he saw the pilot's worried expression in her facecam.

"Yeah... about the air show... it seems that my plane is having some engine trouble." Ace replied, switching the camera view from front to back and showing the dials going out of control in her cockpit.

Ben immediately straightened up. "How can we help?" Ben asked.

"I'm going to try and get to Adventure Bay, but it's getting dark. I'll need a place to land." Ace told him.

"Don't worry, Ace. We're on it! No job is too big, no pup is too small!" Ben promised.

"Thanks Ben!" Ace sighed.

Pressing the multicolored button on his pup pad, he called all of the pups to the tower. "PAW Patrol, to the Lookout!" Ben announced.

Suiting up in his rescue armor, he went up to the control room to prepare the animatic for the mission. Ryder, Chase, Rocky, Zuma, Skye, Rubble, Marshall, Alex, Tuck, and Ella ran into the glass elevator in the lobby, with Marshall still stuck in the kite. He started to soar with the wind, and then dove into the tower, his head bursting through the kite's seams, letting out a howl as he sat on top of the rest of the pups. "That was one rocky landing." Rocky joked.