S3 E5: RESCUE FORCE DELTA! PAW PATROL MOVIE PART TWO!

"Hey hey hey! I'm so glad you guys could make it!" Alex's voice exclaimed as Ben and the others walked out of the portal and found themselves in a room filled with high tech monitors.

"ALEX!" All of the pups shouted, and ran forward to give their wolf pup friend a hug. Alex squealed as he was tackled and given affectionate licks by the rest of the group.

"It's good to see you!" Tuck exclaimed.

"We missed you so much! Where have you been?!" Rocky shouted.

"I've been busy helping out Ben with holding down the fort, working on the finishing touches for our new gear, and keeping an eye on Humdinger!" Alex explained.

"Oh, okay! That makes sense." Ella chuckled.

A man scooted his chair away from the computer and cleaned off his glasses. "Hey! You must be the Paw Patrol that Alex has spoken so highly about. I'm Raf, Raf Esquivel. The two others at the computers are Jack Darby and Miko Nakadai. The three of us are in charge of the Cybertronian technology division of SPD. We also helped Ben build your Adventure City vehicles." The spectacle-wearing man introduced himself.

The girl, Miko, came over and started to give Marshall and Skye head scratches. "Wow, you are all just as adorable as Alex and that Dachshund friend of his!" Miko chuckled.

"Hey, Jack. Why don't you give us a tour of the tower?" Ryder suggested.

Jack nodded his head in approval. He showed them several areas of the tower. The balcony over the city was amazing, and offered a spectacular view of the skyscrapers. "We've got a holographic display of the city that updates in real time, so if any buildings catch on fire or there's any other problems, we can keep track of it here..." Jack revealed, activating a holographic display that emerged from the floor.

"A FULL ON HOLOGRAPHIC DISPLAY!?" Rocky squealed as he walked through the holographic city.

"How can we afford all of this?" Tuck wondered.

"Through our partnership with Space Patrol Delta and Lightspeed Rescue, but also through the funding that was passed down by Ryder's uncle and the merchandise that we sell." Ben explained.

"WAIT A MINUTE! WE HAVE MERCHANDISE!?" Wild yelled out.

Ryder nodded his head. "Yeah, we've had PAW Patrol merchandise for a while now. We haven't made any of you yet, though, Wild. We're still developing stuff for the newer members, since it's only been a few months since several of you joined. We only had six pups on the team a little over half a year ago. Our roster has doubled in size since then with the addition of Everest, Tracker, Alex, Tuck, Ella, and you." Ryder answered.

"Aww. I wanna have merchandise!" Wild pouted.

Ella chuckled and put a paw on Wild's head. "It'll be okay! You'll get merchandise soon! We all will!" Ella comforted her feline friend.

"Thanks Ella!" Wild meowed.

Ben was exploring the Lookout and saw that the door to the Supreme Commander's room was open. Curious to see what was inside, he walked in, and the rest of the pups followed him while Ryder struck up a conversation with Jack, Miko, and Raf. "What's this room, Ben?" Marshall asked as he and the other pups followed him inside.

"It's the special office dedicated to the SPD Earth Commander. Usually the door is closed and locked, but if it's open, someone might be trying to steal something! Pups, get to sniffing!" Ben explained as he started to search for any signs of an intruder.

"I only smell one person who's been in here! The scent is pretty fresh!" While he was scanning the bookshelves to see if anything had been taken, something caught his eye. It was a photograph mounted on a stand, showing two parents with a five year old boy in a laboratory, smiling as they held a blueprint for what looked like an earlier model of Chase's police cruiser. The eighteen year old picked up the photograph and studied it, before gasping as it clicked in his head. "OH MY GOD!" Ben shouted in shock.