Chapter : 30

The sudden light lightens up the entire cave

The sudden light lightens up the entire cave. Brightness is so intense that it is hard to keep my eyes open.

Open up, look - someone was whispering; the voice was echoing in a particular place as if I was boxed in a place.

Slowly, I open my eyes, a white surface; as far as I delve in, all I can see is white. No one here, not even Levana, like in my dreams, I stand here all alone. Not even those guys from before.

It is a weird sensation; no matter how loud I shout, in the end, all that comes to my ear like a faint voice.

Soon, I begin to walk further, looking for someone or something other than this white look. Yet no matter how much I walk, all margin in failure. This endless space was suffocating me.

I did not even hear the voice when I first came here. I walk, walk, and walk, yet there reached no end. It was like an endless loop with no bounds.

Hello… anyone here… Leve… I shout, no answer. Hopeless, I fell backward but found myself standing. No matter what postures I try, none work. Standing all alone in this space, I was losing my mind.

Maybe this was a bad idea, possibly opening that box was the wrong choice, perhaps coming to the forest was wrong, or maybe sneaking out was what started this all...one after another, a conclusion came to mind, questioning even my birth.

That's right, I should not have been born again, or not as Arya mostly. There are so many conclusions reaching no specific line, and I am fully aware of how irrelevant those are.

As I kept walking on this vast expanse without a destination, I felt pathetic at myself. In a world different from mine, I incredibly faced unexpected circumstances. Laugh at me all you want...even I am also laughing at my outcome.

Surprising me, a breeze passed, touching me; it appeared out of the blue. Blowing in one direction, thinking of it as a thread that might connect to the end, I started following.

The wind led me to the stairs, white stairs floating in the air; above stood a black door.

"Is that the way out?" *sighs. I step on the first one. It would seem like ordinary stairs if it were not for this environment. Nothing is typical in this world; thinking like this will only be foolish and ignoring reality.

As I climb, I notice that the lower stairs begin to despair. Afraid of failure, I hotfoot to the door.

Eventually, I came in front of the door. As I grabbed the door handle, many hands reached out to me, grabbed me from every hook, and pulled me inside.

The moment I saw what was inside, I knew the very moment that my adventure started henceforth.

There was Leve, in the center, within the bounds of a thick glass capsule hovering in the air.

Like a child in their mother's womb, illuminating the whole place with her radiant light, she was in deep slumber.

Slowly but surely, keeping my peace, I walk towards her. From the light touch of my fingers, the glass capsule broke. Swiftly, I reached out both hands, and she fell into my palms.