Chapter : 56

As the evening drew darker, the greenhouse brightened with lights

As the evening drew darker, the greenhouse brightened with lights. Misham confided in Arya about his problem, explaining how he struggled to contain the mana flow. Arya responded, putting a Topaz stone on the table, "Can you show me? Here, try on this one." Despite his dwindling confidence after numerous failures, Misham attempted it. On his first try, the stone broke, sending him into a panic. Arya reassured him not to worry.

After observing Misham, Arya pointed to his work and remarked, "Misham, here you wrote," indicating a spot, she continued, "the flow keeps getting tangled. How does that happen?" Misham demonstrated, and Arya was surprised by how he tangled the flow.

In the original story, Misham mastered controlling the mana flow independently. Upon infusing mana into the stone, the first challenge he encountered was tangled mana. It proved to be difficult, especially since no one else possessed his abilities, making the solution equally challenging. To repay his debt to Ivan, Misham dedicated himself to researching day and night for results. Over time, his comprehension of mana flow deepened, and he grew increasingly familiar with its intricacies. As a member of his unique kind and a prodigy, he eventually achieved success in his research. However, given that this occurred in a different time period, how are they going to solve these problem?

Arya thought in three months, Natasha could be summoned. However, she never anticipated such crisis would occur. The novel never mentions the specific method; this became a bigger crisis than she thought. What she is going to do now?

"Misham," he looked at her as she called his name, "since when did this start happening?"

Diverting his eyes from her, he hesitantly said, "Since the last week."

Due to the accident on the city side, she had been preoccupied with state affairs, unable to give him attention. "It's okay. Don't push yourself too hard, alright? Let's try to find a solution... together." Arya emphasized the latter part as she gently gripped his hand.

Under the veil of night's embrace, Arya found herself drawn to the balcony, its balustrade a steady companion against the weight of her thoughts. With the gentle caress of the wind, her shawl danced like a wisp of forgotten dreams, its edges trailing in a delicate ballet. Each delicate tendril of breeze seemed to whisper secrets, as if offering solace to her troubled mind. In the quiet of the night, her gaze held the weight of unspoken worries, mirrored in the depths of her contemplative eyes. As she stood, enveloped by the soothing darkness, it was as though the night itself conspired to lend her strength, promising to carry away her burdens with each whispered breath.

The Next morning :

At the breakfast table, everyone glanced at Arya, noticing she hadn't slept. "Arya, is everything alright?" Ivan asked.
"Yeah," she replied tiredly.
"You don't look okay. You can always talk to me," Ivan continued.
She nodded, "Umm."

"Some people are coming from the capital. They will stay here, at the duchy, for the time being," Ivan said as he put some food on her plate.
"Who?" she asked.
"An envoy of the king, regarding matters related to exporting monster leather," he replied.