Chapter : 37

Mystic realm, home of all supernatural beings, divided into six parts, each land ruled by the strongest beasts

Mystic realm, home of all supernatural beings, divided into six parts, each land ruled by the strongest beasts. Flazerkes, a vast land of richness,forgetting the difference between one kind; mystical creatures lives in harmony with the jungle animals, roaring wave of joy throughout this land, pure energy run through the air and all these are ruled by the dragon, Namaari. Keeping the balance between the human realm and the mystic realm was the precedence encumbrance of the rulers. Understanding ones emotions was not in their heart, but they were grueling to injustices. They were in a bind by the law of nature, going against that was improbable for them.

Each beasts ruling their own land harmoniously. Yet a girl broke through the border of these two world's and came into their world. It was the first time, that a human was capable of doing so. Her soul was so pure that it was very rear to come by. Curious, they welcomed her into their terra. Naive girl, unknown of their inner thoughts, she accepted them with love and affection. Her action amuse them, her voice please their ears, her smile invoke something in them of which they were unfamiliar. Time flow, the beasts gradually came to know the emotion called 'like', which was dedicated only to her.

It became natural for her to cross the border. She would often go to the mystic realm to visit them. The beasts would wait patiently for her arrival. They adore her, showering her with precious gems that was not found in the human land, dresses made of the tread that was of fairy wings, jeweleries made of the mermaid tears. Yet she rejected them all, only ask for their permission for her to come anytime. They thought she was being polite but seeing her eyes they knew the truth. Their affection grew more, her existence was like a miracle from God to them.

Months passes, seasons changed inchmealy she become a part of them. Days were filled with joy, together there was no bound in their happiness until a terrific accident occurred.

Emotions were like poison to the law of nature. It was known that mother nature was the most kindness and the law was the equal to all. Yet, everyone was ignorant of her dark side. The natural law was the cruelest law of all. Her cruelty overlie with her kindness. On her lap they all took birth and on her lap they all die. The circle of life is so joyous at the same time so painful yet this circle is everlasting.

The beasts were the guardian of the border, they were supposed to be strict with their judgment, loyal to their duties, emotions were not into their function yet now they are full of these.

Because of Aithne's arrival the barrier that protect both realms is now have gotten weakened. That's why the mother nature locked her into the mystic realm forever. Because in her now residence the energy of the mystic realm that could attract the monsters that lies into the shadow. And for the lords death sentence was given.

Aithne was devastated hearing that, because of her, her friends were going to die. She begged for mercy, yet mother nature was firm on her decision. The leader of the beasts came forward and offer a proposal, saying he would bond himself to Aithne as her protector so that the monsters can't harm her, so can she spare the others? Of course binding with a human means that he would loose his lifespan and authority as a lord. Everyone knew what that's means, beasts have long lifespan and the Lord's have even longer compare to the ordinary beasts. So, when Aithne dies, along with her so will he.