20. She is my wife!

Miss Rezan received a guest today that gave a pleasant surprise. It was Erkan Kareem Taj. After welcoming him in with a smile, they sat down in the living exchanging pleasantries.

"I heard that you have been facing some problems in taking back your company. I'm surprised you still have time to visit me." Rezan inquired as she dropped her glass of juice.

Erkan smiled faintly and said, "Just a small obstacle. I will clear it soon."

"Really?" She smiled. "Your brother is gone already, what's so hard now? Don't tell me that his son who's only two decades old is giving you a headache."

"Abdulmumin might be troublesome but I have my ways to deal with him," Erkan said with a wise glint in his eyes. "My brother left a will that if his son can manage a successful marriage for six months, the company will be his. I'm sure my brother has something he kept for his son that will further strengthen him and it lies in his wife's hands."

"Let me guess," Rezan narrowed her eyes. "If you can work together with the wife your nephew gets, then the seat will be in your hands."

"You are so smart Rezan," Erkan smirked.

"It runs in my blood," she flaunted her hair. "But, haven't they found one yet?"

"I doubt that. With how Abdulmumin had been trying to work out his crisis on his own," Erkan scoffed.

"Then leave this to me. My niece just happens to be on her way to Turkey from school. I will play a matchmaker for you." Rezan suggested.

"Will she agree to it?" Erkan asked.

"Getting married to a rich family and a handsome man like your nephew. Even if it's for a short while, any girl will agree." Rezan smiled.

"I can't wait for her arrival," Erkan laughed. This will be a hit on Fadilat and her son's face.

…..

Two days were soon over and on Tuesday, Abdul left for work very early. Yesterday was something because he kept getting calls from the office. He let Yidliz take care of things while he stayed at home. As Fadilat said, it will be worth it to surprise them.

Zahra just finished taking her bath and was before the wardrobe when Fadilat knocked on the door. She covered up and opened the door.

"Mum, please come in." She said politely. Fadilat smiled and walked inside.

"Khaleef just called me and said that a greater misunderstanding just broke out in the company. I think it's time to bring his wife into light." Fadilat told her.

"I am going now?" Zahra asked and Fadilat nodded. "Get ready and the driver will take you there."

Zahra nodded and dressed up.

Meanwhile, at KT company, the disturbance wasn't even in the CEO's office, but downstairs. Abdul just walked into the company when Erkan stopped him, accusing him of letting go of his duties. How can the CEO of the company disappear for a whole day and not give anyone any accountability for why he refused to come to work? It can't be helped that the other higher-ups came down asking for an answer. The workers around just stopped working, watching the show.

This was what Erkan wanted. To push Abdul to the edge, so that he can reveal his trump card.

"I am telling you this now Abdulmumin. You have from now until this day ends to come up with a vital reason why you keep failing this company or else, everyone will have to agree with me that you must step down!" Erkan said and the others around him agreed.

Abdul just watched them speak, monitoring those faces. With all the help his father gave them, he couldn't believe that after his death, they were willing to treat his only son like this.