Epilogue.💞💞 jazakumullahu khair.

A young handsome man in a white thawb stood in a luxurious airplane hanger. He looked at the private jet with a smile as he reminisced. Abdul's life took quite a rollercoaster that he never expected. His company was back to how his father left it or even more and his goals were accomplished. Now he was going to Umrah to pray for his family. 

"You aren't leaving without us right?" A sweet voice sounded before him before his wife walked beside him, holding a cute baby boy.

Abdul glanced at his family with a brilliant smile. Zahra was also in a white Abaya with golden embroidery and a white hijab, looking more radiant than ever. The six-month-old boy was in white thobe too with a cute nose and large cute eyes. Abdul was filled with satisfaction watching them both. 

Zahra pouted and spoke to her son. "Look, Ameer. Daddy wants to leave without us." 

"You can't make him hate his Daddy okay? Right, Ameer?" Abdul laughed and pinched the boy's nose who giggled. He looked at Zahra and grasped her hand. "Let's go in now my queen." 

"Okay love," she smiled and they walked inside the well-furnished private jet. 

A little while later, Ameer fell asleep and Zahra tucked him in before going to meet Abdul in his seat. He stared at her dumbly, unable to take his eyes off his off his beautiful wife. She had her hijab off and sat down beside him with a turban. 

"I can't wait to see you in Jannah Ameerah." He said and wrapped his hand around her shoulder. 

"Oh really?" She smiled mischievously. "I remembered someone saying that I was ugly and he would be blinded." 

"You know I was joking Ameerah," Abdul smiled wryly remembering their wedding night. "I was mesmerized then and took those pictures so that I can look at your reflection every day." 

"Aww. You are so sweet ." She chuckled and rested her head on his chest. "I used to think that I wasn't fit to enjoy anything in this world again but Allah gave me you and Ameer. I can't stop saying Alhamdulillah every day." 

Abdul embraced her warmly and smiled too. "Only Allah can do this love and I promise to always be with you and Ameer. He is my prince and you are my queen. My princess of bloom." 

*******

#ASDadore.

Okay, this epilogue always makes me smile and warm.

The Princess of Bloom was quite a sweet, funny, painful, and interesting journey and I hope you loved it too. In the beginning, it was moving slowly on reads but spiked up Alhamdulillah. We started with Allah's grace and ended well too.

Compared to my other books, this has a lot of baby steps and In sha Allah, in the future, I would edit it. Feel free to leave your comments and thoughts on the book.

Who's your favorite character?

What is your favorite scene?

What is the saddest scene?

The funniest?

Who would you miss the most?

😌 ASDadore adores you and can't wait to meet you in a new book, I call my masterpiece. Fi Amani Allah.

Allah Hafiz🥰