50. A Request or A Threat?

Double updates. Alhamdulillah, we just hit 50 chapters❤️🥰

Zahra did exactly what she said and didn't get involved with him packing. She even pretended to be sleeping. Abdul took his bag to meet his mother. He just told her that he had said goodbye to Zahra and that she was emotional to watch him leave. Fadilat prayed for him before he left.

It was almost thirty minutes that Zahra sprang up from the bed in a worried and confused state. She grabbed her hijab and rushed downstairs.

"Did Khaleef leave already mum?" She asked Fadilat and the woman just nodded.

"Inna lillahi wa inna lillahi rajiun," she lamented and rushed outside. Fadilat tried calling her but she was inside the car already. Abdul had been trying to teach her how to drive which she gave a deaf ear but she didn't know how she drove that car out.

In some minutes, she was already at the airport. She panicked realizing that she left her phone at home but still went in to look for her husband. It was almost 8 am and their departure was then.

Zahra fortunately found the departure zone to Khartoum but most of the passengers were headed for the plane already. Regret washed over her as she watched them leave. Why did she let Khaleef go with hatred? Zahra immediately hated herself for this. 

She sniffed and walked back slowly when she noticed a figure in the other pathway. Even if he was wearing a coat, Zahra will never forget her husband's figure.

"Khaleef!" She called out excitedly and he turned around in surprise. She smiled and ran towards him before embracing his neck reluctantly.

Abdul was surprised as to how she got here, but he still embraced his wife tightly patting her to stop crying.
"It's okay Ameerah. I'm not leaving forever," He said softly.

"I'm sorry Khaleef. I shouldn't have reacted that way. I was just worried after hearing about the flight. I don't want something bad to happen to you." She cried. Hearing the words airport, airplane, and flight made her worried because,e to he, they were what destroyed her life. So, she got angry and worried for her husband.

Abdul nodded and cupped her face. "Nothing will happen to me In Sha Allah Ameerah. And I'm not taking a commercial flight. I just came here to meet someone before using my private jet. Everything is alright, so stop crying please," He said wiping her tears

Zahra nodded and sniffed. "Please be careful Khaleef or I'll never forgive you," She glared at him.

"I will and you have to pray harder for me," he laughed. "I don't want your anger do I?" He pinched her cheek.

She slapped his hand and pouted. "Stop hiding things from me."

"Okay. I will stop," he surrendered and she hugged him again. She would be lying if she said she wasn't going to miss him. The house and their room will be lonely without him. And what she fears even most, is been buried alone without his presence anymore.

They reluctantly separated and Zahra started driving carefully back home. She was minding her business when the car drove past her and blocked the way. She quickly halted with a frown.

"Subhanallah. What just happened?" She held her chest and looked outside the window. She didn't go outside though.

It was a female and she was quizzical as Gulay walked over to her. She put down her glasses and eyed the woman. "What did you guys do Gulay? Are you crazy or what?"

"Nothing as such Zahra," Gulay shrugged with a smile and said, "I  want to have a chat with you,"

"And that's how you ask?
" Zahra returned.

"Follow me will you? Well unless you are afraid," Gulay grinned and walked to her car.

Zahra frowned but she still went after Gulay. They drove to a random restaurant and Gulay had already booked a room. Even the food was ready.

Zahra wasn't in the mood for any nonsense and folded her arms.
"We aren't friends Gulay, so there is no need for this hospitality. Just get straight to the point and don't waste my time,"

"I wouldn't Zahra," Gulay smiled and picked a piece with her fork. " I want to make a deal with you. It's a simple request. You just have to agree and you will get everything you want,"

"And that it?" Zahra raised an eyebrow.

Gulay stared at her and stated, "I want you to leave Abdul,"

Zahra blinked at the statement because she was sure that she heard right.
"What's wrong with you Gulay? What sort of request is this? I know that you love my husband but it's enough of your stupidity,"

"I'm completely sane as I am saying this," Gulay insisted. "Abdulmumin married you because he was looking for a wife to prove to his uncle that he can keep the company and I'm sure all the harmony you two have been showing was all fake. As for that old man Erkan, he used me to break your marriage to prove Abdulmumin wrong. We are both chess pieces in their game Zahra,"

"Say whatever you want to say Gulay but I'm not interested in your nonsense," Zhara hissed and wanted to stand but Gulay pulled her back.

She said agitatedly, "They forced you into this marriage and it is just for six months but Erkan had given up already and this company is Abdulmumin's to control. You can leave this marriage and let someone who loves him to marry him,"

"I don't want to listen anymore. You are sick," Zahra shook her head and almost yelped when Gulay twisted her hand and pointed the fork at her face. Zahra was lucky to be able to hold the woman's hand.

"This request is so simple Zahra. I promise to give you and your family a good life. All I want is for you to leave Abdulmumin and go far away," She said threateningly with a dangerous smile.

Zahra glared straight at the girl and stated, "Your actions are stupid and foolish. Stop it because you are embarrassing yourself Gulay. I am not leaving my husband okay?"

"It's a simple request. What don't you just agree?!" Gulay shouted.

"Because I love my husband!" Zahra shouted back but she didn't regret saying it. "I might have married Khaleef in a rush but I love him now and I'm not leaving him. Especially not for a crazy woman like you. Get that?!"

"I hate you so much, Zahra. I asked you so nicely, I can change." Gulay threatened trying to push the fork but Zahra's grip was tight. she twisted Gulay's hand and flung the fork.

"You need to see a doctor Gulay and If you try this stupidity ever again with me or approach my husband with any harm, I promise that I will send you to the hospital myself with bruises," She warned pointing at her before storming outside. 

"No no no!" Gulay clenched her hair and collapsed on the ground. Erkan had disappeared and she didn't know what other way to get Abdulmumin. She thought that using worldly kinds of stuff to lure Zahra would work or even be a threat but none of this worked. If she doesn't get Abdul, she Rather just die.

Awwn. The Queen is in love😍