Chapter 2 - Discussion

At 19.30 p.m., Baran, the middle-aged Chief of Intelligence, was reviewing the daily situation report, curiosity filled his eyes. After thinking for a while, he quickly left his room. When he came to the security department, he called out, "Who prepared this report?"

One of the young men stepped forward and bowed. When Chief Baran said, "Show me the details," the young subordinate returned to his desk. On the Tablet-like device captures the spinning world and brought it before his chief. When he released the image, a slowly rotating holographic world about their own height appeared in front of them. Immediately after, the holographic world began to rotate and the image began to get closer.

The image zoomed in and stabilized about 100 meters above the crevasse where the boy fell. Chief Baran looked at the image time-lapse from the bear's arrival to the boy's fall. Then he reached out and touched the boutique hotel the only settlement on the mountain. At the same moment, information about the hotel appeared.

The history of the hotel... Please tap for details

Financial status of the hotel... Please tap for details

Hotel staff list... Please tap for details

Hotel security systems... Please tap for details

......

Chef Baran tapped on the sign "Hotel security systems".

Access control and automation systems... Please tap for details

Security camera and CCTV systems... Please tap for details

Fire alarm and detection systems... Please tap for details

List of security personnel... Please tap for details

He touched the security camera and CCTV systems and the 12 cameras listed under it one by one and checked their contents. Eight of the cameras were outside the building and four were inside the building. No record of this incident could be found. Chief Baran paused for a moment and then asked his young subordinate to show the people on the mountain in the hologram.

The young subordinate selected the markings in the settings section of the hologram and colored all living things weighing over 20 kg in the hologram. Humans glowed blue while animals glowed yellow. Chief Baran zoomed in and rotated the hologram, examining everything thoroughly.

There were a total of 13 blue dots at the hotel location. There were 3 blue dots on the back side of the mountain and 26 blue dots on the lower slopes of the mountain, including the villagers. After working with the hologram for another 10 minutes, Chief Baran turned to his young subordinate and said, "I want a detailed report on the human child, on my desk in 30 minutes." Chief Baran left the room as the young subordinate returned to his desk.

30 minutes later, Intelligence Chief Baran, sitting in his room, was looking at the child's information.

Human child, male,

Born on 27.06.2029 at 11.22 in the morning, Black hair, Light skin,

His mother died of a sudden heart attack at 14.38 on 24.06.2037,

His father died as a result of falling from a height on 24.06.2038 at 17.05,

His grandmother died of heart failure at 04.16 on 08.11.2026,

His grandfather died of diabetes on 31.01.2028 at 21.33,

Shortly after his birth, his father was left at the door of the orphanage by someone who covered him with a sheet to avoid being recognized, so no information could be found about his grandfather and grandmother.