Chapter 26 - Training Areas

Chief Instructor Turan was sitting by the window, sipping his coffee with pleasure. He stood up calmly to look at the red dot that suddenly appeared on his window, and he touched the dot and read the message carefully. Immediately afterwards, he sat called out as he picked up the coffee he had hurriedly left behind.

- Tell Instructor Sarp to come here.

He went back to sipping his coffee when he heard footsteps walking away outside the door.

...

When Instructor Sarp and Durualp entered the classroom, Instructor Sarp's gaze involuntarily turned to the entrance door of the classroom. Demir, who welcomed them, took Durualp's arm and pulled him aside, and the two started talking excitedly. Meanwhile, Instructor Sarp left the classroom and entered again after talking to the messenger.

- Kids, our lesson is over for today. Go and rest.

- (Durualp) But my instructor, what about Tauriel and Eiderd's lessons?

- They are under the supervision of teacher Ayla. They will come when their lessons are over. Disperse now.

After instructor Sarp left, Demir and Durualp left the classroom, talking.

- (Durualp said with his bright eyes) You should have seen Instructor Sarp's actions. I had no idea he was such an excellent warrior. When I grow up, I will be as strong a warrior as him...

- If you start from the end like this, what do you expect me to understand? Come on, explain in detail without skipping anything, what happened?

- Okay, be patient. Now I'm thinking where to start explaining...

- ... ...

While the two were leaving the informal training building with a deep conversation, Instructor Sarp was on his way to Chief Instructor Turan's office. 10 minutes later, Instructor Sarp entered by knocking on the door. Chief Instructor Turan, who was sitting by the window, welcomed Sarp without getting up.

- Welcome Sarp.

- Hello Chief, how are you?

- I'm fine thanks. (Pointing to the seat opposite him with his hand) Come and sit...

Although instructor Sarp was a little uneasy about this attitude, which was not a good sign, he had no choice but to pass and sit down. While Instructor Sarp was taking his place, Chief Instructor Turan asked,

- Is there anyone dead?

- No there's not.

- Good... This is good news. Tell me how it happened?

- It's not a big deal, chief... One of the children unnecessarily entered one of the sandworm nests. So I had to kill the sandworm...

- (Turan waited for Sarp to talk a little more, but when the conversation did not continue, he asked) Is that all?

- I don't know what else to tell you, chief. Dealing with these incompetent kids tires me...

- As part of my duty, I had arranged 10 sandworms for everyone to catch in their own areas. I said to catch only 3 of them, but they couldn't even achieve the 30% success rate.

(He paused for a moment, then shook his head slightly and added as the displeasure reflected on his face.) Looking back at our past years, we were saying to catch 10 sandworms. Before evening, most students had caught it...

Chief, I don't want to interfere in your business, but these kids are very stupid. Now, if we went out and brought in four people off the street, I'm sure they would do a better job than these. These useless people are bringing down the standards of our academy so much.