Chapter 28 - Picnic-1

At the academy, education was interrupted one day a week. This one-day holiday was the time when students could get away from the stress and intensity of school and rest throughout the day. Although it was very difficult to find students who were resting during the holidays. But it was necessary for teachers to take a break from education one day a week.

...

Kunt reminded Demir, who was about to leave the kitchen after a nice breakfast,

- Little Mr., since today is the weekend, do not tire yourself out by doing any training. As I said in the evening, we will go on a picnic today. I will let you know when I finish my preparation.

- (Demir, who could not get used to the holiday that takes every 9 days, being called a weekend holiday, said) Today is the ninth day holiday, not a weekend... My sister will also come for the picnic, right?

- (Kunt, who could not explain to Demir that a week has nine days, did not continue the matter and answered Demir's question) Of course, nurse Oya will also come. He is getting ready now. You can also go and prepare. We'll be out in an hour or two.

- Ok...

Although Demir wanted to know where they were going, he did not insist because Kunt did not tell him. Thinking that he would have a good day, he went to his room to get ready. After a while, when all the preparations were completed, they all set off together. While Kunt was walking ahead, carrying the bag with picnic supplies on his back, Demir and nurse Oya were following him, having a deep conversation.

They went in the opposite direction of the road Demir used every morning and came to the back door of the academy, guided by the oak trees. There were three entrance gates in the star academy. The first one is the main entrance door, which is directly connected to the administration building. The second was the personnel entrance used by the academy officials where the education buildings were located, and the third was the dormitory entrance used by the students they were standing in front of now.

The outer wall of the academy, which was quite high, surrounded the entire academy as if it stretched to infinity. But the section where the entrance door was was as if it had been cut out with a knife. A large double-winged door at wall height was placed in this space. A guard was waiting on both sides of the door. When they approached the door, an officer came out of the security booth on the side and quickly came to meet them.

- Hello sir,

- (Kunt) Hello,

- (He had activated the portal to the Arin forest because he was informed in the morning, but it was best to ask one last time for confirmation) You will go to the Arin forest, right?

- Yes, we will go if you open the door.

- Okay, I'm interested now, sir. Follow me please.

The officer approached the left wing of the door and opened a normal-sized concealed door inside it. Although Demir was surprised by this, he thought it would be better to open this small door hidden in the door leaf instead of opening this huge door every time.

Kunt passed through the door calmly, and nurse Oya and Demir passed through the door behind him. Even though the academy was full of oak trees, the trees here were very large trees with very thick trunks. They grew right at the foot of the wall, and their height exceeded the height of the surrounding wall. However, Demir did not remember seeing any trees visible over the perimeter wall as he came towards the gate..

Although these trees had a triangular structure like pine trees, their leaves resembled oak trees. When Demir took his eyes off these huge trees and looked forward, he saw a large mountain with steep slopes and its peak standing above the clouds. When he got a little closer and passed the tree in front of him to see the mountain more clearly, the view below caught his attention. A forest painted in all shades of red stretched at the foot of the steep-sided mountain. Iron said as he looked in awe at the red forest below,