Chapter 6 - Preliminary Preparation

This was an academy in by greenery. He knew he was in the health center right now. (If I am here, the Administration Building should be on my left and the Auditorium should be across from me), he thought and approached the window and looked out. Then, when he opened the window and took a good look around, he said, "There is nothing but trees" and closed the window again.

He left his room and went into one of the rooms across the hall. When he approached the window of the room and looked out, he saw some faint silhouettes in the trees far away. Comparing what he saw with the brochure in his hand, he said, "Yes... yes, this is the right direction."

When he went back to his room, he had finished looking through the brochure. When his want to collect your personal belongings, actually he realized that there was nothing that belonged to him. Even the clothes he was wearing belonged to the academy. As he lay down on the bed to get some rest, the door to the room opened.

The nurses who had taken care of him when he was sick had come to say goodbye. After a long conversation, Demir said goodbye to the nurses and asked them to give him permission to take his favorite book with him. When they hesitated to give him this book registered in the library, Mrs. Esin's voice was heard,

- You can have it. Don't forget to read it from time to time to remember yourself and us.

Demir bowed to Mrs. Esin, who was leaning against the doorjamb, and

- Thank you so much for everything. I'll never forget you, he said.

- This is not goodbye... We will see each other more.

When the corner of Esin Hanım's lips curved upwards slightly, Demir was happy too, but when he looked at Esin Hanım's smile again, an indescribable uneasiness and fear filled him...

...

When Demir arrived at the administration building and went inside, the clock on the wall showed fifteen minutes to two. As he looked around to see if the other students had arrived, he met the stares of five people waiting at the bottom of the stairs. As he went towards them, the lady in the white-purple dress also stepped on the first step of the ladder.

- Now that all the students have arrived, we can go to the conference hall for the welcoming ceremony. Please follow me.

...

After about an hour, the ceremony was over and the students were taken on a sightseeing tour to familiarize themselves with the academy campus. Meanwhile, Dean Noyan sent word to the relevant units for a general meeting. 15 minutes later, in the meeting room on the administration floor,

- How are the preparations?

- At midnight, the walls around the academy will be raised. The security shield will be activated and the academy will be disconnected from the world. Mobile security teams have been assigned to secure the common areas inside the academy. Security officers have been appointed for each building. We will work in a coordinated manner and ensure all security. Surveillance and listening systems will also be activated...

- No need for personal space surveillance. We're already close enough. Also, postpone isolation from the world for a while. We will observe the child a little more.

- But Supreme Master, we had made all our preparations...

Chef Baran said as soon as he noticed Dean Noyan's angry look,

- It will be as you command, Supreme Master

Dean Noyan shifted his gaze from Baran to Head Instructor Turan. Turan didn't know what to do in the face of sudden events and started reading the report he had prepared beforehand.