Chapter 32 - Elements

The day passed quickly. Demir, who came home from school, chose to stay in his room to read the book Kunt gave him until dinner was ready. When he changed out of his school uniform and into more comfortable clothes, he took his book and jumped onto his bed, lying on his back.

The back cover of the book, which was slightly larger than normal, was light grass green, while only the edges of the front cover were light green. The inside of this light grass green square was divided into white and black. At the intersection of white and black, there were logos representing air, water, earth and fire, and next to them, there was a red drop with sparkles inside.

There was nothing but logos on the cover of the book. When he opened the first page, he saw "ELEMENTS" written in huge letters. Usually the author's name would be here, but he could not find any information about who wrote the book on this page. When he turned the next page, he saw "Chapter 1; Elemental History" He came across the topic. After reading for a while, he turned over on his stomach and took his pillow under his chest to read the book that interested him more comfortably.

... ... ...

Episode 1; Element History, Beginning,

Before the beginning of time, God stepped into this pitch black eternal void. He examined his surroundings and decided what he would do when he completely mastered the space with his knowledge. First, he established his throne of domination and created a light from his own light, revealing his greatness to every particle of this pitch-dark void. When everything was complete, he created the elements and divided them into four groups.

Air, Water, Earth and Fire,

He created 99 elements for each group and kept them together within their own groups. When time passed and everything reached the desired stage, God brought all the elements together. When a total of 396 elements came together, they began to react with each other.

Approaching the mixture that fuses with each other and forms new elements, God poured a few drops of his own blood among the elements so that there would be life in this cycle. When the overwhelming power of the God blood dominated all the elements, the elemental reactions stopped instantly.

When all the elements bowed to God's blood in awe, God also threw a piece of the light he created and the pitch black void into the elements. When they too submitted to God's blood, God sharpened gaze and suppressed the power of his blood so that elemental reactions could begin anew.

When everything regained its order, the element reactions that had stopped started again. Reactions accelerated and revealed new elements and substances. The more substances in the mixture increased, the faster the element reactions became. Eventually, this huge mixture of elements could no longer hold together and they dispersed into infinite space with a huge explosion.

As the process progressed and time passed, some of the scattered pieces began to come together again.

A group of fire and earth elements combined with light to form a planet that burned on its own. In another group, the elements of earth, water, air and fire came together to form a cold planet. Some earth elements continued on their way without combining with anything. In another place, air elements came together and floated in space.

But apart from all these, there were also exceptions. Planets formed by the combination of all the elements and the blood of God. These were the planets that harbored life. But like everything else, these planets were being blown away by the impact of the big bang. They did not have the order necessary for life to occur.

After a long time, looking at the disorder he had created, God realized that the time had come, and when he rose from his throne of sovereignty, everything stood frozen in place.