Chapter 15 - Testing

Sitting across from each other in a modest study room, Chief Instructor Turan and teacher Ayla were talking about the new curriculum. Teacher Ayla, who heard the events from her supervisor, got angry when she thought about the constantly changing lesson schedule.

- Mr. Manager, it doesn't work like that. As I organize the lessons, you change them. Not only me but also the children don't know what to do. It's been a month since we started classes, but we haven't even completed a single topic of our classes yet. And now you say let's cancel this lesson.

- No, I didn't say let's cancel, I said let's suspend it. If the child wants information about the subject, you can give him private lessons. You can do this, right?

- Am I a private teacher? Do you want me to only pay attention to Demir and ignore the others?

Then let's change the name of our building to "Informal". After all, there is no order left. We have happens two disorganized, unsystematic educational buildings. How nice.

Head Instructor Turan did not know what to say in the face of teacher Ayla's angry looks. Even though Ayla knew that teacher was right, she could not ignore Dean Noyan's requests.

- I understand you, but there is nothing I can do. After all, the Supreme Master wants it to be done this way.

Teacher Ayla seemed to understand her chief's difficult situation. It was certain that Chief Instructor Turan, who was always courteous to those working under him, was forced into a course change.

- Okay, okay. Let it be as you say, Mr. Manager. But don't tell me that it will be canceled in other classes tomorrow or on other days. If so, please dismiss me along with the lessons.

- ?

The instructors somehow agreed and talked for a long time about the details of the new lessons.

........

Sitting at his desk and waiting for the teacher to arrive, Demir looked happy today. He slept well and came to school after a nutritious and energetic breakfast. While he thinking, "It's nice not to think about anything, I hope today goes well," teacher Ayla entered the classroom. She put her things on her desk and then began her speech,

- Good morning kids, we will start a new lesson today. "Increasing Perception" and "Communication with Nature"

Ayla took the teacher's seat and sat down and didn't say anything else. Amid the expectant looks of the children, he took his thin tablet and scribbled something... The children's expectation continued throughout the lesson, but no sound came from teacher Ayla.

The end bell did not ring throughout the lesson, which lasted until noon, and teacher Ayla constantly played with her tablet without leaving her seat. Just as the lunch break was about to begin, teacher Ayla stood up and distributed the blank papers in her hand to the students.

- Now, during our class period until noon, I want you to write down everything that interests you, whether you see it or not. If you know, it would be best if you write down the hours. I will collect your papers in 10 minutes, please write quickly.

When Ayla took the place of the teacher, Demir, who looked blankly at the paper in his hand, did not know what to do. While he was thinking, "Nothing happened, what should I write here?", he looked at the other students. The others were scribbling very quickly. "Did something happen that I don't know about or haven't seen? No dear, nothing happened. "If there was, I would know," he said, but he couldn't help thinking a little more.

...

At first, teacher Ayla had all her attention in case she was going to say something. But as time passed and teacher Ayla's situation became monotonous, Demir started to browse the books in his hand. Over time, she got bored of them and started looking out the window. Sunny day, lush green trees. There was no change except the occasional movement of leaves.

But about 15-20 minutes ago it seemed like there was someone outside the classroom. It was like he was going to enter the classroom. He kept looking at the iron classroom door, but no one entered. As he was about to turn his head and look out the window again, he noticed that Durualp was also looking at the door. Immediately after, Durualp also drew his attention from the door and turned to Demir. He smiled kindly at Demir and then started reading the book in front of him.

...

And now, 5 minutes passed quickly and when teacher Ayla got up from her seat, Demir quickly wrote on his paper the memory he had experienced 25 minutes ago...

Teacher Ayla left the classroom after collecting all the papers. When they came to his room, they met Informal training officer Instructor Sarp. This handsome man with shoulder-length wavy red hair had the best sensory control among the instructors. Teacher Ayla could not have conducted such a secret exam without the help of Instructor Sarp. After greeting each other, the two entered the room.

When they sat across from each other at the desk, Teacher Ayla gave each paper she read to Instructor Sarp to check. When all the papers were read, Instructor Sarp, whose displeasure was reflected on his face, divided the results into three, two of which were in the same place.

- (Pointing to the first one) This is the best among them, with a detection range of approximately 4 to 6 meters.

(pointing to the second one) This one has a detection range of 2 to 4 meters.

These (referring to the next two) can detect up to 2 meters.

While teacher Ayla was looking at the papers shown by Instructor Sarp, Instructor Sarp said,

- The condition of the one we singled out first is mediocre. Others are completely useless. Where did you find these baby lambs? Teaching them something is nothing but a waste of time. Let alone seeing my aura, if I stand in front of them, they will can't see me even...

Teacher Ayla, who slightly looked up from the papers, got angry with Instructor Sarp.

- The Supreme Master chose them. If you want, tell these thoughts to the Supreme Master. Maybe he'll kick the kids out of the academy for you...

When his angry gaze turned to the papers, Instructor Sarp, hearing Dean Noyan's name, also came to his senses and waited silently on the sidelines until teacher Ayla finished her work. When all the work was done, teacher Ayla spoke,

- I'll bring them to you tomorrow. Don't forget to adjust your lessons according to the situation of children.

- Okay, that job is mine.

When instructor Sarp left the room, a sly smile spread across his face. Walking slowly down the hall with his hands in his pockets he walked away from there...

Teacher Ayla, who was left alone, took her thin tablet and wrote the test results on her tablet.

...

Tauriel Arkuene; It has a perception range of 4-6 meters.

Durualp Kuyan; It has a perception range of 2-4 meters.

Eiderd Euon Erkay; It has a perception range of 0-2 meters.

Iron Khan; It has a perception range of 0-2 meters.

...

After a while, teacher Ayla left her room and headed towards her classroom...