Chapter 19 - Sublimity Class Training Book

Demir, woke up suddenly waking, could not bear the sudden pain coming from his chest and whined. While he was supporting his chest with his hands, he saw that his chest and right hand fingers were bandaged. While she was slowly examining her body in aches and pains, nurse Oya immediately came to her aid. Even though he had decided not to trust anyone but himself, when he saw nurse Oya, he felt as if he had taken shelter in a safe haven and shared his experiences with nurse Oya.

- Sister... I hurt everywhere... The rabbits beat me very badly.

- Don't worry, everything will be fine. I'm here... I'm right next to you... I'll help you get better... Don't upset yourself, okay?

While Demir was hugging nurse Oya tightly, his eyes became wet unintentionally... When some time passed and he felt better, the last health checks were performed and they left the school's infirmary under the supervision of nurse Oya. The couple, who walked very slowly due to their pain, came home at the end of a long walk. After placing Nurse Demir in his room, Oya returned to her routine work...

...

3 days later...

Having slept enough, Demir woke up early in the morning. He knew he wouldn't go to school. Ms. Esin told her, "You can't go to school until you get better." Nurse Oya would give the confirmation that he was healed and could now go to school. Therefore, for now, he had to complete his rest and recovery at home.

He was getting angrier as he looked at his body full of bruises and redness in front of the mirror. "Can a child be beaten this badly? These rabbits are so cruel," she said. Even though he thought all night, he couldn't figure out how to deal with these rabbits, but Kunt might have a solution. When she looked out the window and saw the redness of the rising sun, she realized that Kunt's training was about to end, so she quickly put on her clothes and went towards Kunt.

Completing his meditation at the foot of the tree, when Kunt gathered his belongings and headed towards the house, he saw Demir sitting on the entrance stairs. He moved a little faster and immediately came to Demir.

- Good morning, Little Sir, how are you?

- It to be sore everywhere... But it seems to hurt less... I guess I've gotten used to the pain...

- Do you know? In fact, these aches and pains are a good thing for your body... (He continued speaking amidst Demir's surprised looks) One of the requirements of every martial artist is that a person has a pain tolerance and even that it is very high.

- But I'm not a martial artist...

- Don't say that, Little Sir. This is the star academy, since you are a student of this academy, you are a candidate for martial artist. I'm sure you will be a very strong martial artist when you graduate.

- (looking at Kunt with shining eyes) Really? Can I be as strong as Kutai?

- (Nurse Oya, who overheard the conversation, joined the conversation to support Demir) Of course, you will be as strong as him, but you need to work hard for this.

- Yes, sister... I will work hard to be as strong as Kutai...

- (Nurse Oya) Okay, let's go in and eat our food, okay?

- (As they entered the house, Kunt Oya asked the nurse quietly) Who is Kutai?

- The hero of the novel he read...

After the meal, while nurse Oya was examining Demir, Kunt was watching from the sidelines. In order to guide Demir and help him, he asked something he already knew,