Chapter 31 - The Chosen Student

After finishing his work after lunch, Kunt quickly left his home and came to the academy due to Dean Noyan's urgent call. When he knocked on the door and entered, Intelligence Chief Baran greeted him.

- Welcome Kunt,

- Hello Chief Baran, Hello Supreme Master, (Kunt bowed slightly and greeted both of them)

Dean Noyan, who was checking some documents on his desk, put the documents in his hand aside when he saw Kunt. When he pointed to the seats in front of the desk and said, "Don't stand, come and sit," Intelligence Chief Baran and Kunt took their seats and sat down.

- (Dean Noyan) As you know, the child has no knowledge about the elements. However, He has the water element. This leaves the child in a very difficult situation. I'm sure he doesn't understand what's going on in his body.

- (Kunt) Yes, Great Master, today Oya was asking nurse "What's wrong with me?" Fortunately, when I intervened, nurse Oya could not say anything.

- (Baran) The woman is a monument of truth as you know... In fact, she should be a saint in the church. I think she made a mistake choosing nursing.

- (Kunt) Azize? They wouldn't let her live in the church. You won't find the intrigue there in any profession in the world.

- (Baran laughed sincerely) Hahaha... You are right... I take back what I said...

- (Dean Noyan) Do not divert the topic. Consider how we will solve the problem before us. We need a method that will both resolve the child's doubts and reveal an elemental power other than the water element. Otherwise, we will lose the child to Ms. Esin...

The thought that Demir could become Esin Hanım's student shook everyone to their core. And everyone who was trembling fell into silence for a while to get rid of this situation. Finally, when no one offered a solution, Dean Noyan shared his idea.

- Kunt, it's up to you to clear the doubt. Get this done without going into too much detail. I don't want the child to be traumatized again.

(Turning to Baran) Tell me, Baran, which elements is the child prone to?

- (Baran bowed his head and replied) I don't know, Supreme Master.

- What did you say? How you could not know.

When Dean Noyan stood up angrily, slamming his hand on the table, Chief Baran also started to shake. If Kunt wasn't with him, something would definitely happen to him. But he knew that the Supreme Master would not leave him like this. If he don't provide a valid excuse, he would definitely be held accountable for this.

Dean Noyan stood up angrily, but it was not easy to fix some things. After walking quickly for a while, Dean Noyan, whose anger subsided, made his final decision. He slowly went to the library, chose a book among them and gave it to Kunt.

- Give this to the child and make sure you train him thoroughly.

- Yes sir, Supreme Master.

Kunt by walking quickly out of the room and took a deep breath. Then he increased his walking speed and quickly moved away from this dangerous place. While Baran remained behind, waiting with his head bowed like a guilty child, Dean Noyan approached him, put his hand on his shoulder and started squeezing it, and asked,

- Tell me, what are the details of this student selection process?

(When the fear of death gripped Baran, he did not dare to hide anything) Supreme Master, as you know, we have used the World Health Organization to popularize full body scanning of all children between the ages of five and seven throughout the world. So that we can be aware of people's potential. The results of this screening process, which is carried out in health institutions in big cities, come directly to us. We select children with high potential among them and change their screening information and share it with health institutions.