Chapter 13 - Meditation-1

Demir woke up early in the morning and left his room after changing his clothes and making his preparations. While he was heading towards the beautiful smells coming from the kitchen, he changed his direction and went outside when he heard some sounds coming from outside. When he saw Kunt doing morning exercises in the courtyard, he wondered what this little man was doing, sat on the entrance stairs and started watching Kunt.

This little man, who sometimes acted calmly and sometimes aggressively, never stood still. But, after a while, his movements slowed down and eventually stopped. He took his towel, which he hung on tree branch, and wiped his sweat. When the redness of the sun appeared, he shook off the dust accumulated on him and sat cross-legged at the foot of the tree. He placed the back of his hands on his knees. He straightened his back and head. He slowly closed his eyes and surrendered to the sunrise.

Kunt did not move until the sky lost its redness. When the sun fully rose, he pressed his hands to his stomach and stood up, bowing his head slightly. When he turned towards the house and saw Demir sitting on the stairs, he quickly approached Demir.

- Good morning sir. I am sorry for disturbing you,

- No, no, I wasn't bothered. Please do as you wish. I just gave in to my curiosity. I had no intention of waching you. Forgive Please.

Kunt was happy with the kind behavior of this little boy, who was a little shorter than himself. Even though she was 214 years old, he was preferred as a childminder because of her short stature and appearance like a teenage boy. He was a master at his job. He had been babysitting various children for 57 years. In his career, he had rarely come across such kind children.

- Little Bey, please let's go in. I prepared your meal.

- Okay let's go.

They went in together and came to the kitchen. Nurse Oya had prepared the breakfast table. He was surprised when he saw the food on the iron table. These were completely different from hospital meals. He was going to eat a normal meal after a long time, but weren't those eggs pretty big? They were 3-4 times larger than chicken eggs.

- Aren't these eggs a little big? (After examining the eggs for a while, he added with joy) Or are these ostrich eggs?

- (Nurse Oya) No, they are Cirminoi eggs. Although it is not very nutritious, it is an ideal meal for you,

- ?

When Kunt's gaze fell on nurse Oya after Demir's silence, Nurse Oya felt as if she had said something wrong. Just as he was about to say something else, Kunt intervened,

- That egg is a wild chicken egg. They are bigger than your chickens here. Let's eat, you'll be late otherwise...

After a very nutritious and energy-filled breakfast, Demir left home. While Kunt was tidying up, nurse Oya couldn't stand it and said,

- Cirminoi is not a chicken, why did you say so?

- Let me remind you of something... Do you know where we are?

- Of course, we are in the academy,

Kunt immediately realized that he could not explain anything to Nurse Oya's plain logic and changed his question:

- Well, do you know who the child is?

- ?

- Please, let me answer Little Mr.'s questions except his health questions while I'm around. Otherwise, we will be in a very difficult situation and the Supreme Master will not like this...