Chapter 29 - Picnic-2

In the forest, nurse Oya and Demir were holding hands and running quickly towards the portal they came from. While nurse Oya was running in front and Demir was running behind, Demir said something to nurse Oya that disturbed him .

- Sister, it's not right for us to leave Kunt behind. I wish we had taken him with us. I know he told us to go, but it doesn't feel right to leave him alone like this.

- Don't worry, nothing will happen to him. He will soon escape from the wolves and catch up with us. Come on, speed up a little.

- Ok...

When Demir wanted to look towards Kunt one last time, he saw a wolf running behind them. As he increased his speed and passed nurse Oya, he said, "Sister, there is a wolf behind us. Let's run faster, otherwise he will catch up with us." Together they accelerated even more. Demir increased his speed and passed nurse Oya, but he could not run faster because they were holding hands.

Due to nurse Oya's slowness, the wolf came closer. If they continued like this any longer, they would definitely be caught. Nurse Oya looked for a place where they could be protected from the wolf, but there was nothing around but trees. They couldn't climb trees either, because these wolves could jump pretty high. Climbing the trees was no problem for the wolves. Nurse Oya, who finally had to make a decision, took the tree branch she found on the ground and stood in her place.

- You run, I'll stop him.

- Sister, don't leave me...

- (Nurse Oya interrupted Demir by shouting) The wolf is approaching. What are you waiting for. Come on run. Don't stop until the door of the academy...

Even though Demir didn't want to, he let go of nurse Oya's hand and started running quickly. Nurse Oya grasped the branch in her hand tightly with both hands, raised it towards the wolf and prepared to fight to gain some time. The red wolf, who was running towards nurse Oya with his mouth watering, bounced at the last moment and jumped over nurse Oya, and went after Demir. Nurse Oya, who was left stunned, immediately gathered herself and started running after the wolf...

As the fear inside Demir increased, his running speed also increased. Even the wolf could no longer catch up with Demir. After a long run, Demir reached the first plain they came to and was surprised when he could not see a door around. There was a steep rock where the door should be. He approached the iron rock and touched it, but could not find any door. He looked around to see if I had come wrong. This was definitely the right place, but he couldn't understand why the academy entrance wasn't here. The academy's perimeter wall and entrance gate were gone and replaced by a steep cliff.

While Demir was looking around in fear and anxiety, the wolf caught up with Demir. When the red wolf took his first step on the plain, he came face to face with Demir, who was investigating the rock. While Kurt and Demir were eyeing each other on the small plain, they were unaware that a huge four-eyed bear was watching them on top of the steep cliff...

....

The dormitory entrance gate manager was walking around quickly in front of the portal door. Early in the morning, Instructor Sarp went to the white spa. Although he stated that he would come at eleven o'clock at noon, there was no one coming or going through the portal, which had been open for an hour. While he was thinking that there must be a reason why Instructor Sarp, who is famous for his punctuality, was late, he looked at his watch again and gave his order to his subordinate. "Wait three more minutes and then connect to the forest of Arin."

While the subordinate was making the necessary preparations, the portal door opened and Instructor Sarp entered. He was going to continue his way as if nothing had happened, but he changed his mind at the last moment and came to the door manager.