Chapter 20 - Meryem's Sorrow

Late in the evening... When the room door opened and Kunt entered, Instructor Sarp stood up from his seat and welcomed his dear friend. If possible, they liked to meet once a week and have a drink or two goblet. They usually talked about the old ones. The two went to the drinks table prepared in front of the window and had a deep conversation accompanied by delicious appetizers and a pleasant drink... When the conversation turned to Demir, Instructor Sarp asked,

- How is the child?

- He's fine... He's getting better, even though it's slow. Actually, I was going to talk to you about the child. It's good that you brought up the subject... In my opinion, the child seems to have realized some things... Today he came to me and said, "I want to do sports with you"...

- ??

- You don't need to be so surprised. "You can help me, right?" I was even more surprised when he said this. He talked as if if I didn't help him, he would look for someone else to help himself... hahaha, hahahaa

- Puhahaha, hahahhaa...

- (After the duo had a good laugh Kunt continued) I want the child to recover as soon as possible so that we can start training. Will you let me?

- You don't need to ask. If you've decided, implement it. But don't let that annoying teacher Ayla hear it. It will get you into trouble. Don't say you didn't warn.

- Okay, I'll hide this topic. I let the child wait for the normal recovery period and then send him to school.... Now that we've made a decision, I'm getting up...

- Why are you leaving so early?

- I will ask nurse Oya to make the necessary arrangements before it is too late... By the way, do not forget to tell Ms. Esin. Nurse Oya does not do anything without her permission... Let's see how child will perform after he recovers...

- Leave me something too. I haven't maul him enough yet...

Amid the laughter, Kunt left the room and when he came home, he reported the situation to nurse Oya. Nurse Oya, who remained shy and did not know what to say, dismissed the issue by saying that she should consult Ms. Esin about this issue...

Nurse Oya, who stopped by Ms. Esin early in the morning, took Demir, who had just finished his breakfast, to the health room to do his daily examination. Kunt, who wanted to follow the process closely, did not leave Demir alone and entered the medical room with him. After the examination was completed, the nurse Oya gave the information,

- Your recovery process is progressing smoothly. The bruises on his body have diminished considerably. All that remained was the fusion of his bones. But I have good news for you. I stopped by Ms. Esin this morning. She gave me a pill to help his bones heal. (Oya opened the box on the nurse's desk and showed the small round pill inside to Demir) The name of this pill is "Meryem's Sorrow"

- "Meryem's Sorrow"?

- Yes, "Meryem's Sorrow". Healer Meryem was very upset when her little son fell from the tree and broke his foot. He immediately started making medicine for his son. As her son cried out in pain in the room inside, Meryem's eyes became moist and she cried silently. He was very upset about his son's condition, but he could not go to his son without finishing the medicine. That's why they call this medicine "Meryem's Sorrow". (Showing the pill in his hand thoroughly) Look, the white and blue on the pill are wrapped together like a spiral ring. They say white is hope and blue is tears. Isn't it very emotional?

- ?? (Demir, who took the pill and examined it, asked shyly) How does it taste? Is it pain?

- It seems a little sour, a little sweet, but since you will swallow the pill immediately, it would be more accurate to say that it has no taste. What matters is after taking the pill. Since the cells in your body will work very fast, your body temperature will suddenly increase. That's why you have to take the pill with next to me. (Pointing to the stretcher right next to you) After taking the pill, you will lie down here, okay?