Chapter 14 - Meditation-2

Demir walking around like a chicken with its feathers plucked and even eating his food with a sullen and absent-minded expression left Nurse Oya and Kunt unable to say anything. Finally, Kunt, who could not stand it, decided to understand Demir's situation by using food as an excuse.

- Little Mr., is there a problem with eat?

- ? Huh... Did you say to me?

- Yes... It sounds like you didn't like the food. If you want, I can change it immediately.

- No, it was delicious.

- But your face doesn't say that at all. You look like you're eating something bad.

- I am sorry. I had something on my mind regarding the lesson. I'm a little confused.

- If you want to explain, I'll listen to you. If there is anything I can help you with, I will be happy to help you.

Looking calmly at Kunt, Demir realized that there was a high probability that Kunt knew meditation. He could help her understand the issue and solve this problem.

- Okay... Let's talk after dinner then...

Demir's morale improved a little. He ate quickly and went to his room to get his book. After finishing his work in the kitchen, Kunt came to Demir who was waiting in the living room.

- Look, Kunt, here he is. Our new lesson given to us today... I read the book from beginning to end, we even practiced with teacher Kubat, but I did not understand anything from this lesson. I don't know how to solve this.

Kunt took the book and checked a few pages. After reading some pages carefully, he closed the book,

- So you say meditation. Meditation is both very easy and very difficult. Little Bey, you are lucky that one of the subjects I know best is meditation. Now tell me, what do you understand when you say meditation?

- I do not understand anything. I have never heard it before. I came across it here for the first time.

Kunt could not make sense of Demir's words. When he remembered Demir's evolution process, he thought (how did this child manage to become meditative without knowing meditation) and looked at Demir with surprise. Then he pulled himself together.

- Since you don't know anything, let's start from the beginning with what you know. Let me ask you a few questions, depending on your answers it will become clear what path we will follow.

- Okay to ask,

- Do you know what "stagnant void" is?

- No,

- So what is "Consciousness"?

- I don't know,

- I guess you know what "intuitive state" is,

Demir thought for a while and then said, "No, I don't know about that either." Kunt looked at Demir again, thinking about what else to ask (it would be best to go back to the primitive state and start over), and asked another question.

- Do you know what "Soul" is?

- Yes I know,

Demir was very happy to be asked a question to which he knew the answer. He looked at Kunt expectantly.

- Knowing what the soul is is good for a start. I will give you detailed information in a moment, but you should know that the first thing we need to do is to search for your soul within your body. Once we find it, we will integrate it with your body. Afterwards, we will communicate with nature...