Chapter 12 - Determination

Eritoria Date; 39 Meryam 51912,

The academy, about a minute after being plunged into pitch darkness, began to tremble slightly. Immediately after, Dean Noyan's angry voice was heard from the upper floor of the administration building,

- Baran! I told you to start the isolation process when the child is in a deep sleep...

Baran and Ms. Esin quickly left the security unit. After they left, one of Baran's subordinates gathered his courage, approached Atay, his chief's best friend, and asked politely,

- Sir, the child was just now in deep sleep. But we couldn't understand how we suddenly started shaking. We would be happy if you could enlighten us.

- It's perfectly normal for you little ones not to know this. Let me explain it briefly:

The people of this world have not yet experienced evolution. It can be said that they have little or even no knowledge of nature. But thanks to us, this child already has knowledge that goes hundreds of years ahead of and has started to internalize it. It is quite normal for the child to communicate with nature as his perceptions develop. Even this communication is now a need for the child. The problem is that our academy stands between the world and the child, and the very process of isolation from the world that we try to do interrupts the communication between the two. This is the reason for the tremors we face...

I must say that, it's a good thing to have this kid in our academy. It is certain that the child is very lucky. Otherwise, we would have sent him into the reincarnation cycle as soon as the tremors started.

- ??

When the subordinates fell into silence, Atay did not pursue the issue any further...

After about 3 minutes, the academy systems started working again. When the surroundings became brighter, a slight breeze was felt. Breathing in the vaguely familiar air, Atay went towards Baran's room when Chief Baran also entered. Atay, who could not see Ms. Esin next to Baran, asked,

- Where is Ms. Esin?

- She went to prepare the healing capsule.

- That is,

- The child passed into a state of enlightenment. She wants to be prepared for any injuries.

Baran's angry words prevented Atay from asking anything more. It was obvious that his friend was having a bad day. After a while, everyone dispersed to their duties. Atay also left the security unit and set out for his own region, of which he was the ruler...

...

The weather was dark and the sky was covered with dark gray clouds. In this gloomy weather accompanied by strong winds, it could rain at any time. Despite this, Demir was looking at the lake below from the high hillside adjacent to the lake. The clear and deep blue water of the lake was gone and was replaced by dark gray water. Looking around the swelling waters of the lake, Demir thought he saw a child among the waves.

The condition of the child who sank and rise with the waves was not good at all. Moreover, that small hurricane forward was slowly approaching him. It's not wise to swim in such stormy weather, I have to help him," he said and ran and jumped into the water. Right where the child is.

Demir disoriented by the speed of the fall, looked around but could not see the child. He swam first to his right and then to his left, but there was no sign of the child. Thinking that the child might have sunk into the water, he dived into the water...

But it was very dark in the water. He had to surface again because he couldn't see anything. At that moment, a huge wave crashed over his head. Demir swallowed a lot of water before he realized what was happening. Having difficulty breathing, Demir was attacked by another wave when he took his head out of the water again. As another wave came, Demir was dragged to the foot of the steep hillside.