Chapter 8 - First Day at School-2

The school cafeteria was on the ground floor of the building and overlooked the backyard. Students who wished could rest in the backyard and take light walks after eating their meals. As they walked towards the dining hall, looking carefully to his right and left, Demir asked,

- Durualp, don't you think this school is a little quiet? It's like there are no students other than us. We looked into many classrooms, but they were all empty. Do you know anything about this?

- I don't know either. We received a special invitation from the academy. And my family sent me to school without waiting. That's why I can't claim to have more knowledge than you.

- How come. You seem to know the school very well. Look, we made it to the cafeteria without making any mistakes.

Durualp, ashamed like a caught criminal, did not know how to explain the situation. He was an expert in direction finding since he was little. He was a natural wayfinder, but even he didn't know how he did it.

He had no intention of telling anyone about his talent, so he quietly walked towards where the bain-marie was. Both together they got their food and sat at one of the tables by the window of the already empty dining hall.

Demir and Durualp were so engrossed in eating that they did not notice Tauriel was there with the food in her hand. Finally inviting Tauriel to the table, the duo encountered Eiderd's disdainful gaze. They also invited Eiderd, but he did not come.

Eiderd muttered to himself. "I told these leeches not to come close to me, but they ended up right next to me." "Damn...While I thought I would find friends in from royal family, I ended up in the same class as these common people." "Pity me. There is not even a noble among them." "The more I stay away from these, the better," he said and he sat down at another table away from the common crowd...

After a while, elegantly dressed and noble-looking middle-aged man brought food to Eiderd. While Eiderd was enjoying his meal, he did not know that Demir was looking at him.

- I think he is sick. Look they separated his food. That person in the registration area brought him food.

Turning to look at Demir's observation, Durualp and Tauriel laughed heartily. Laughing until his eyes were filled with tears, Durualp's irregular movements caused the spoon and fork to fall off the table.

Raising his head to the noise, Eiderd was thankful that he was not with these vulgar and disgusting creatures...

Durualp said, collecting himself and those who fell,

- The name of the person bringing the food is Geray. Eiderd's steward. Responsible for Eiderd's care and needs. Apparently, Eiderd had special meals prepared for himself because he didn't like the food here.

Demir, who first looked towards Eiderd, now turned his gaze towards Durualp.

- You say you're new come, but it seems to me like you know everything,

- I don't know how to explain it now... My mother was very worried that for I would go to the academy alone. That's why he insisted that I travel with Tauriel. Since Turiel was going with Eiderd, the three of us somehow gathered together. And came here under the guidance of the steward Geray. That's why I know the butler Geray...

After, Tauriel jumped in and started talking and didn't stop talking throughout the lunch break. When the lunch break ended and the children entered the classroom, the classroom bell had just rang.

While the children were taking their seats, teacher Ayla entered the classroom. She sat at her desk and made some edits on her tablet. He stood up when the images on his tablet appeared holographically in front of his desk.