Chapter 24 - Aura

While Demir was supposed to go to the informal education building for Instructor Sarp's lesson after lunch, he suddenly changed direction and headed towards teacher Ayla's room. When he entered by knocking on the door is teacher Ayla was looking at some documents on her desk

- Hi teacher.

- (The serious face of teacher Ayla, who was engrossed in reading the documents, suddenly sparkled with happiness when she saw Demir in front of her) Welcome. Come closer to me, and tell me what you need.

- My teacher, there are things I don't understand about aura. I looking at my body, I thinking, I try to feeling it, but I can't find my aura.

I re-read the book you handed out in class, but I still can't say I understand anything about aura. Could it be that I don't have an aura?

- (Teacher Ayla smiled gently and looked at Demir) There is aura in everything. Of course, this includes you. Let me show you. You will understand better.

Teacher Ayla stood up from her seat. He approached Demir and held his little hands. When she released his loving intention towards Demir, the quince hairs on Demir's body trembled slightly. Teacher Ayla "How do you feel?" When he asked, Demir came out of his emotional flood and told what he felt.

- I feel like you're hugging me, teacher. (He added as he closed his eyes and lived in the moment) this is so beautiful. Like a peaceful embrace. It's very warm in your hands.

When he opened his eyes after a while, noticed that the teacher Ayla was a little far away. He looked at his hands and said in surprise,

- How come? I feel like you never left my hands, but you're there. So who's holding my hands?

- This is the aura. Your aura reacts to my intentions. Seize this moment. Don't let it go. This is your first start in getting to know your aura. First of all, you will learn to recognize your own aura so that you can easily feel the auras of others.

- (Demir asked while looking at his hands in surprise) Is your aura holding my hands?

- No, you can only detect it with aura. You cannot rule anything with it. Now sit here and don't think about anything. Concentrate on your aura and try to feel it.

Demir slowly walked to the chair in front of the desk and sat down. As teacher Ayla's intentions filled the room, Demir closed his eyes and tried to feel her aura. Demir followed every trace left on his body by from the teacher Ayla loving intention and eventually began to understand some things. Demir, who remained in a mediative state for about an hour, came to his senses when teacher Ayla withdrew her intention. When Ayla looked at the teacher to understand why she stopped, the door opened and Instructor Sarp entered.

- So you were here... Do you have any thoughts of attending my class?

- ??

- (Teacher Ayla) She had some questions about the lesson. We were working on them. Don't worry, he will come to your lesson when we are done.

- (Without taking his eyes off Instructor Sarp Demir) You're done, right? Let's go.

- (Iron) Okay.

When Demir left the room, Instructor Sarp's eyes looking at the door turned to teacher Ayla,

- Teacher Ayla, you also know that discipline is everything. It is one of the issues that I will not compromise on. If you try to educate students by stealing my class time, you will suffer the consequences.

- What do you mean stealing? He asked a question and I answered. There is an instruction from the Director regarding this. I have to help the child whenever he wants.