Chapter 21 - Wind Tunnel

While Kunt was cooking in the kitchen, nurse Oya came to him. When he couldn't see Demir, he asked,

- Where is the iron?

- (Kunt, who was chopping vegetables, answered without turning his head) He is training... He will come when he is finished...

Kunt, who was trying to tidy up after lunch, looked at his watch and then quickly walked towards the warehouse. When he approached the pitch black pit, the wind in the pit started to intensify. After a while, the wind took Demir out of the pit. Demir, who was suspended in the air about 3 meters, came face to face with Kunt. He extended his hand towards Kunt, but Kunt's empty gaze didn't seem to would help him. While I was trying to understand why Kunt didn't help, the wind suddenly stopped...

Demir tried to hold on to the walking rope as he fell into the deep pit again, but he was unsuccessful. Kunt paid no attention to Demir, who was lost in the deep darkness, and returned to his unfinished work at home. When he came back about 2 hours later, the wind had thrown Demir to the edge of the pit. Demir, obviously very tired, stood up, albeit staggered, and turned to Kunt, saying:

- I need some rest. Is it okay if we continue the training tomorrow?

- (Kunt replied with a grin) I knew you would love the wind tunnel. OK, we'll continue tomorrow. Let's go home.

The two of them left the warehouse together... While Demir was eating his meal, nurse Oya came to the kitchen and was looking carefully at Demir's left and right. It was very common to get injured while training. When he saw no problem with Demir, he was relieved and went back to his room, buying some herbal tea for himself...

Demir, who was lying on his bed after dinner, got up after getting a good rest. He sat at his desk and started reading the book Kunt gave him, the celestial steps of the north wind, but on the third page of his book, there was a change that was not there before. He examined the cover of the book, thinking, "Isn't this book mine?" When he couldn't see any difference, he went back to the third page and looked carefully at the huge green dot at the bottom of the page. When he read the text "Swipe right for training mode" under the dot, he couldn't resist and swiped the green dot to the right.

Demir, who was quite surprised by the dot moving with his finger, moved the dot left and right for a while. The green dot that reacted to every movement of his finger eventually remained on the right side. He checked if other texts and images in the book were moving, but he couldn't find anything moving other than this green dot.

While he was working on his iron book, he didn't notice that an exact replica of himself was staring back at him, right in the middle of the room. When he finally stopped fiddling with the book and opened the requirements page, the hologram behind him also started talking. "Heavenly steps of the north wind. First part..."

Demir was suddenly startled by the sound coming from behind him. Due to his reflex of quickly turning and looking back, the book in his hand closed and the hologram disappeared from sight until Demir returned. Demir, who could not see anything, was filled with fear. He immediately stood up and searched the room thoroughly.

He could not find anyone, but since the seeds of doubt settled in his mind, he could not stay in the empty room any longer and left his room with his book and came to Kunt, who was working in the courtyard.

- There is a problem with my book Kunt. (He opened the third page and showed it) Look, this is the green dot here. There was nothing like this here before. It said "swipe this to the right" so I swiped it and started hearing strange noises.

- (Kunt explained when he saw that the training mode in the book was on) Training mode. Some of our educational books have this feature. This is a feature that explains course topics practically so that students can better understand what they read.