Chapter 10 - Enlightenment

Demir, who was sleeping in his bed after a long night, opened his eyes when he felt the warmth of the sun on his face. When he looked out and saw that the sky was brightening, he jumped out of bed and said, "Oh no, I'm late." When he quickly made his preparations and left home, it was his mother who welcomed him.

- You sleepyhead... Where are you going without hugging your mother, come here, let me see.

- Mom, let me go. Today we will go fishing with my father. I have to catch up with him.

- Your father left early. He couldn't bear to wake you up because you were sleeping so sweetly.

Demir, who was angry that his father left him behind, ran away from his mother and came to the riverside, not far away. While he was thinking about how to get to the lake, a small black board pulled by two dolphins stopped in front of him. Demir did not find the small board in front of him strange at all. And when he got on the board, the dolphins also became active. As the dolphins progressed, the environment began to change.

Huge oak trees were replaced by smaller trees. Beautiful flowers began to bloom on both sides of the river. The sky was very bright and blue. The birds were flying away, singing happily. While Demir was watching the flowers around him and waving to the birds with enthusiasm, he suddenly found himself in a clear and deep blue. He came to the lake, but the birds, flowers and dolphins were gone. There is nothing left around, only Iron and water.

The blue of the sky was visible through the water. Demir looked to his right and then to his left. There was nothing around but water. He finally realized, "If I'm in water, water fills my mouth and I can't breathe." He held his breath in panic and tried to get out of the water, but his efforts were futile. It was as if he couldn't move at all. After a little more effort, he couldn't stay out of breath anymore and had to take a deep breath. But something interesting happened.

The water filling Demir's mouth did not prevent him from breathing. He tried to breathe a few more times. "Yes, there is no problem, I can breathe," he said and started swimming happily. After swimming in the deep water for a while, he stopped.

He felt the water, its coolness touching his skin, its softness, its flexibility... Demir loved being in this calmness and silence. This lake was full of love and tolerance. He embraced her with all his compassion and kindness. He closed his eyes and surrendered himself to this deep blue. After a while, Demir felt the compassion of the water and understood the gentleness of its touch...

When he opened his eyes, he was still deep in the water. He stretched... took a deep breath. Then he wondered where the water filling his mouth went. He took another deep breath and entered with the water filling his mouth. He was surprised when he saw that the water that was supposed to go into his lungs filled his stomach. While he was watching the acid in his stomach and water mix, before he could say "this place is full of acid, I'm going to die", it was dissolved by his stomach. But strangely he did not die.

Monitoring his condition, Demir thought about why he did not die and said, "I wonder if did i became energy too like food." He looked at himself and didn't feel anything strange, but the water there was not the same as when it entered his mouth. They looked like grains of light. He went after one of them. When he caught up with him, he realized that he was like a raindrop reflecting the sun. The inside of the drop was very bright. This raindrop progressed, progressed and finally came to a huge void.

Demir looked around. It wasn't very dark in here, and it didn't seem to have an end. While he was thinking, "Is there such a void inside me?", he looked towards where the drop went and headed there. When he said to the drop, "What will you do in this space alone?", he realized that there were other drops around him. When all the drops came together, they became the size of a large marble.