Chapter 3 - First Step

19 days later...

In front of an oval-shaped, glass-like transparent structure filled with a snow-white liquid with the consistency of egg white and constantly moving, Dean Noyan was observing intently, while listening to Ms. Esin provide information about the child's health.

When the message box of the thin white tablet in Ms. Esin's hand glowed green, green dots began to appear in the snow-white liquid. Reading the message, Ms. Esin smiled slightly,

- The boy's healing process is over. We will gradually activate the nervous system against sudden shocks. In approximately 2 hours and 12 minutes, we will begin the process of exiting the healing capsule. Supreme Master, you can stay and follow the process if you wish.

Dean Noyan thanked Ms. Esin and then left the room with his hands behind his back...

...

In another room, Chief Baran was talking to Atay, the chief of administration and general affairs.

- Don't you think it took too long. If we were to suffer such an injury, we would heal in less than an hour.

- Three days ago, I asked the same question to Ms. Esin and she said (here Baran stood up and held his index finger pointing forward at the level of his chest and thinned his voice) How will you know? People's healing process progresses at a certain pace. We cannot operate by ignoring this. This child is using the healing capsule for the first time. That's why we were only able to 3 times the healing speed of the capsule.

- What was that index finger you showed?

- At that time he was pressing his finger on my chest.

They paused for a moment and Atay continued,

- Hmmm... So you're saying... The more it goes more into the capsule, the faster it heals, right?

- ??

As if enlightened, the two looked at each other and then laughed treacherously. Their laughter could be heard even from the corridor...

...

2 hours later, in the quarantine room, Ms. Esin was giving final instructions to the medical team. The healing capsule had turned completely light green. The liquid inside was sucked out by the base of the capsule, revealing the human child. Removed from the capsule, the child was taken to its pre-arranged room to rest...

The next morning Dean Noyan, Baran and Atay came to the boy's room. Mrs. Esin welcomed them and as they all walked towards the boy, they began to talk.

- Welcome, Supreme Master,

- What's the situation, is everything okay?

- Yes, the healing is complete, all his physical injuries, including the old ones, have been corrected. He's completely healthy, no physical problems, but...

Before he could finish, they had come to the boy lying in a half-sitting position.

- What is your name?

- ?

- How old are you?

- ?

- Do you know where is?

- ?

In no way to get an answer, Dean Noyan looked at Ms. Esin with anger. After when the two of them left the room, he asked angrily,

- I thought everything was normal. What's going on? Also, why is there redness in the child's eyes?

- When he woke up early in the morning while checking himself and his surroundings, when he saw the nurse "Where is my father?" asked. When the nurse explained the situation, he bent his neck and clenched his fists. Then they said he was crying silently. When I learned about the situation, I came quickly, but he was caught in an emotional trauma.