Chapter-42

Sakthi

After Jithu went, I changed my dress and placed all the things he bought for me inside my closet. I blushed upon seeing the contents of the bag he gave me. It included keys in a key ring and skimpy lingerie sets of lace and silk in black, blue, red, skin beige, and white. I could not comprehend why he bought so much lingerie for me. Does he want to see me in it? of course, he would definitely, as he seems to be the rugged boy type who won't wait to be physically intimate until marriage. I also don't believe in waiting until marriage to be intimate if both of us are in love.

When I was with him, he was considerate and attentive to me. He never hesitated to tell me how much he loved me, and even then, he never behaved egoistically towards me. He simultaneously made me laugh, blush, feel loved, and furious. When I was with him, I was never bored. He has been holding my hands, caressing me, and giving me hugs whenever he can, so I believe that touching is his love language. I kept all of the lingerie inside, laid down on the bed, and looked at the photos we had taken that day. I am aware that I began to fall in love. Once I posted some selfies to Facebook and Instagram, I went to sleep.

He told me he left the key to the ECR home for me to use whenever I wanted when I asked him what he wanted me to do with it the following day.

The days leading up to my departure were packed with packing, family get-togethers, hurried shopping, and text and video chats with Jithu. Dada dropped me off at the airport when it was time for me to take my flight to Milan. After completing my security and immigration checks, I waited close to the gate to board the aircraft. I spread my legs across the cabin trolley and propped my head on the chair for a quick nap.

My sleep was interrupted by the sound of someone saying, "Oi enna d ipdi thungi vilara? Flight miss pannidapora illa yaradhu thookathlaye kadathitu poga poranga."

I could not react in my drowsy state, despite being surprised to see him there. "Nee inga enna panra? engayadhu undercover operation ku poria ?"

With a grin on his face, he said, "Ama lover boy ah oru undercover operation iruku."

I felt a twinge of jealousy. "Oh, Yaruku lover boy?"

"Adho avangadha." He pointed to a woman sitting opposite us, possibly in her late twenties. Even though she was sleepless at the time, she looked beautiful. I felt a mix of rage, disappointment, and resentment towards the woman and especially him.

"Hmmm, endha ooruku pora?"

He whispered "Secret" over my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

I shot back, "Aparam yen en pakathla okandruka? po poi un lover boy drama pannu po."

"Unna yaradhu thookathla kadathita na enna pannuven? adha pona pogudhunu vandhen." I do not know the exact reason why his reply infuriated me but I grunted out, "Apdi ellam nee pavam pathu vara venam. Na kana pona Dada enna thedi kandu pudiparu nee poi un velaya paru. Yen flight board panna arambichitanga. Bye." Saying this, I walked up to the queue and boarded the plane. After storing my carry-on luggage in the overhead cabin, I put on my sleeping mask and relaxed on the seat to continue sleeping.

I awoke when someone next to me poked my arm with a finger. I removed my sleep mask to see him sitting next to me. "Thungadha edadhu pestitey va."

"I questioned him in annoyance, "Ayyo yen da yelupi vittutey iruka. Nee un secret mission enga panna pora? Yen nee idhey flight la vara? Dubai la poiduvia illa transit ah? you are going to blow your cover if you keep on talking to me. Po po poi un girlfriend ta pesu po yenna ippo thoonga vidu illata kadichiduven".