Chapter - 50

Sakthi

After learning about his accomplishments, I bent down and kissed his cheek. "Semma po. Nee pesama inspirational speech kuduka poiru mama."

"Sex speech vena kudukuren unaku mattum. Adhuku research panna konjam nee cooperate panna nallarukum. "

"Ayyo kasa musa nu pesa arambichitia." My breath caught when he pressed his thumb against my clit through my loose shorts. I averted my eyes from his. My stomach coiled as he began rubbing my core.

"I want to see your eyes when you cum, so look at me."

When I turned to face him, I noticed he was looking at the heavy movement of my breasts caused by my rapid breathing.

I whimpered, "Mama, when you look at me like that, it makes me very shy to meet your gaze."

"What do you mean when you say that I look at you like 'that'?"

"You know what I mean."

"Maybe, but I would like you to say it aloud and clearly to me to make sure it is what I think it is."

"I do not know how to express it exactly. When you look at me, you mostly appear to want to eat me or to be picturing me naked and doing something dirty in your mind, and I feel naked even when I am dressed."

He smirked and got up to stand between my legs, forcing me to wrap my legs around him. He began to move his fingers quickly into my core. "Hmm, yeah, when I look at you, I picture you not just naked, but on my bed with my hands on you and my erection inside you in every possible position, your breasts bouncing as we move. Also, I sometimes imagine how you will appear when we are acting out some of my explicit fantasies.

Hearing him whisper seductively drove me over the edge. I closed my eyes, shuddered, and tightened my legs around him as I came. I opened my eyes in a daze to gaze at him. He took his hand away from my clit and began unbuttoning my shirt, throwing it away. I lifted myself and wrapped my arms around his torso, leaving no space between us.

Caressing my waist, "Do you know how you look when we are in the throes of passion? I will never forget it, even after I die. Your flushed face, body glistening in sweat and that one seductive gaze of yours, when you are amidst your orgasm are like a drug to me. It makes me feel dizzy with desire. I am becoming insanely addicted to you, and I want you to look at me like that as often as possible."

Saying this, he kissed me slowly while lifting me slightly to remove my shorts. When he stripped me naked, he stopped kissing me and opened the dessert boxes.

He pushed me to lie on the table and when he took halwa and began smearing it on my body with utmost attention, goosebumps erupted all over my body in anticipation of what he was going to do, and just thinking about it drove me to the brink of orgasm.

He smeared it all over my front torso, then took some in his hand and fed me "Badam halwa. Do you know why newlyweds are given healthy foods such as nuts and dried fruits?

As I shook my head, he continued, "For men, it increases sperm production because they will have sex more frequently once they begin having sex. For females, to gain energy for making love and to stay healthy during pregnancy, I suggest that you eat healthy foods from now on. Appo dha stamina and strength irukum, to deal with my high sexual appetite and to stay healthy when you get pregnant."

I groaned and nodded. He smeared halwa on my lips as well, then slowly descended his face towards me and began licking it, beginning with my belly button. I was assaulted with titillating pleasure and pulled him towards me to find relief, but he resisted and continued licking.