Chapter - 55

Jithu

I came downstairs after wearing shorts when the food delivery guy called my phone while she was in the bathroom. I received the delivery and carried the box of condoms and food upstairs.

At first sight of her, blood rushed to the south, and a certain anatomy of mine stood at attention. She was sitting and watching TV in my worn-out baggy clothes with messy hair, looking tired but glowing in the natural light. It may appear normal to others, but for me, she cannot get any sexier than this. Her lips were swollen from our kisses, and our lovemaking left her glowing.

I did not expect her to become bold so quickly, but I fucking loved every second of it when she had her mouth on me. I felt like the luckiest person in the world at the moment. I would be worshipping her right now if it had not been for the delivery guy.

But it has to wait until she finishes her lunch and regains her energy. She gets tired easily and can not match my stamina right now, but that had to change. Let her finish her studies and return, and then I will start incorporating healthy foods and a workout routine. I hoped that bastard would be caught soon so I could stop being vigilant all the time. It was exhausting, and I was getting sloppy whenever I was around Sakthi. Yes, I think from my dick when she was around me, I would say it proudly too. Who would not if they had their semi-naked, hot wife close by?

With a sigh, I shook my head to clear my sex-clouded mind. The weather was cloudy and breezy. It was ideal to eat outside, so I opened the balcony door, which drew her attention, and she followed me with a water bottle from our bedside table. We settled into the loveseat.

I have vivid memories of the last time we ate here. She sat in the swing alone, looking awkward and formal. I was also eager to impress her and win her over, but this time it was the opposite. I was overjoyed, and I know she was too; her glowing face attests to her current happiness.

I pulled her onto my lap and began feeding her naan and paneer curry. As she began to open all of the food boxes, I swatted her hands away and kept the boxes out of reach.

"Yen da mama open pana vidamadtra?" she asked, furrowing her brow. "Enna vangiruka ?"

"Dessert dha d."

"Oh, enna vangiruka?"

"Unaku brownie."

"Oh, unakum adhudhana? Innoru box irukey. "

"Halwa."

She blushed at the mention of halwa, and I could tell where her thoughts were going. I smirked, pleased with the effect I had on her. "Andha kalathula ambhalainga, yen pondati ku mallipo halwa vangunanganu ippodhaney puridhu. Media, porn films ellam illadha kalathulaye vazhndhurukanunga semaya."

"Enaku brownie venam halwa dha venum nee brownie vachiko."

"Kandipa neum halwa sapuduva d. Ana un kaiyala illa avlodha. Brownie vendana vachidu papa, night velia porapo unaku vera ena venumo vangalam."

She smiled shyly as she turned her gaze towards the ocean. I could not resist kissing her before continuing to feed her. When I was satisfied with the amount she ate, I began eating myself after giving her the brownie while we talked about nothing in particular.

After finishing my lunch, I took all the trash and disposed of it in the dustbin kept in the kitchen. I took two steps at a time and closed our room door.

I lifted the dessert box, dragged her into the room and closed the balcony door. "Yen da mama close panra? Window kuda open panni vidu, AC venam nalla kathu varudhu open ah irukatumey. "