Chapter - 43

Jithu

I felt content in these few days until I had to return to Hyderabad. But the positive aspect of this visit was that I could sense her affection, or perhaps it was her love for me these days. I have a feeling that she will feel the same way and become fully mine in a matter of days.

The idea of having her become mine caused me to smile madly and I squirmed in my seat, hardening at the thought of making her mine. Smiling became my automatic reaction whenever I thought about her. I will forever cherish the memory of her falling asleep with me most of the time. Some days, I would stay awake and watch her sleep until I dozed off unknowingly.

It has been extremely frustrating for me to be so close to her and yet do nothing. Her curves, skin tone, natural body odour, and certain mannerisms made me crazy with desire. I took cold showers almost every day, sometimes in the early mornings and sometimes at night while she was sleeping, to alleviate my raging hardness. I do not even want to indulge in self-pleasure by thinking about her before she reciprocates my feelings.

I adjusted in my seat as much as possible to reduce my growing hardness. But I would gladly take the cold showers in Italian January again just to be near her, even if it was only for an hour. I slept the entire trip, except for the transit period in Dubai. I arrived in Hyderabad in the early morning.

Me: I reached Hyderabad. On the way to my flat.

wifey❤: Hyderabad airport la oru bakery iruku anga biscuit vaangi sapdu.

Me: Innum thungama enna d panra?

wifey❤️: 🙄 Unakudha da adhu midnight inga 10.30 dha agudhu.

Me: Ama la, 10 days ah unkuda orey time la irundhutu ippo different time zone la irukomnu register agala d.

wifey❤️: Whatever.

Me: I miss you. Eppo nee enna love panna pora? sikiram sollu d na pavamla ? Nee sonna odaney unna en kudavey vachikaporen.

Wifey❤️: You mean living together?

Me: Of course, why not?

Wifey❤️: 🙄 Chennai la? vaipu illa raja.

Me: En en vaipu illa? Nee love panranu therinjum unna vitutu thania ellam ennala iruka mudiadhu d.

wifey❤️ : Avlo peru anga irukapo epdi viduvanga lusu?

Me : Appo parents vida matanganudha prechanaya? Unaku irukradhu prechana ilala ?

Wifey❤️: Not when I am in love.

Me: Nee mm nu sollu mathavangala ellam mama pathukuren.

Wifey❤️: 🙄

Me: Don't send this emoji d, enna ennamo thonudhu.

wifey❤️: Yen? Indha emoji ku enna? Adhula enna prechana unaku?

Me: Ippo sollamaten d.

Wifey❤️: Yen yen sollamata? Enakku ippodha sollanum, sollu.

Me: Solliduven aparam enna onnum sollakudadhu.

Wifey❤️: Build up ah korachitu vishayatha sollu ma.

Me: It makes me wonder how you will look if you roll your eyes while I am pleasuring you.

Wifey❤️: 😳

Me: Will your eyes widen like this when I penetrate you for the first time? Or every time?