1

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 1 One-stop Service (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"A useless person who knows nothing has the nerve to act with us!"

"Go away! Go feed the zombies and buy us some time!"

The two women were talking to each other, but their captain had no intention of refuting at all!

Chuchu was about to shed tears, but she knew that tears were not needed in the end of the world, and she would not cry!

"Do you have any conscience? My father died to save you, and the crystal core in my hand was also used by you to upgrade your abilities. Now that you are encountering difficulties, you want to abandon me?"

Chu Chu looked at them in disbelief. Aren't they the best teammates?

"As long as you give us the crystal core, we will consider letting you live a few more days!"

A tall woman showed a sarcastic smile: "Little sister, do you really think we are good people? We are just here for the crystal core. Now you are useless, why do you keep you?"

As soon as the woman finished speaking, another woman took over and pushed her out.

"No!" Chu Chu screamed in pain, but attracted the attention of the zombies.

These zombies are all first-level little zombies. For the people inside, they are not worth mentioning, but for Chu Chu, the little princess who has always been protected, they are a disaster.

The zombies looked ferocious, roared, and slowly walked towards her. She was already surrounded by zombies and no longer had the power to ascend to the sky.

Chu Chu closed her eyes. She didn't blame anyone, she only blamed herself for trusting those people too simply.

In the apocalypse, there can be no true friendship, and everything she feels is fake.

If she could do it all over again, she would never trust anyone!

After an unknown amount of time, the pain she imagined did not appear. She opened her eyes, and the surrounding scenery became completely different.

The surrounding ruins have disappeared, replaced by a neat building that is incompatible with the apocalypse.

[Ding, congratulations to the host for binding the most powerful bathing center system. Please check in as soon as possible and assume the responsibility of the store manager! 】

The system sound has no warmth, reminding Chu Chu mechanically.

Chu Chu understood what happened instantly. It turned out that she had encountered the system, so she should be safe for the time being, right?

[Please name the bathing center. 】

"Then let's call it the Afterlife Bathing Center!"

[Named successfully. 】

[Survival after the disaster; level one, with one public bathroom for men and women, each bathroom can accommodate one person, and two single rooms are unlocked for check-in! 】

Chu Chu pushed open the door of the bathing center and saw the cashier. There was a standard small bed inside. There were several plastic chairs and a small table in the hall. There was also a vending machine next to it. Instant noodles and mineral water.

Chu Chu continued to walk inside and saw two bathrooms. The one on the left was written for men and the one on the right was written for women. A musty smell came out.

She pushed open the bathroom door and found that the floor was dark and there were about twenty shower heads, but they were all gray. As long as one was bright, it meant it could be used.

There are two single rooms on the second floor, respectively 201 and 202. Push the door and go in. Although there is a strange smell inside, it is relatively clean overall. A single bed and a wardrobe meet the basic needs.

At the end of the corridor is a public restroom, which is also divided into men and women. After checking in, you can use it for free.

Chu Chu has lived in the apocalypse for more than a year. At the beginning, she was protected by her father and she did not suffer much. But since her father left, she has lived a homeless life. She even lived in a pig pen. Now she sees Such a tidy room makes me feel excited.

"Is this really my bathing center?" Chu Chu asked in disbelief. If this was a dream, she hoped she would never wake up.

[The host does not need to doubt the authenticity. You are the only master here. No one will threaten your status. As long as you say a word, the system will completely obey and the recognition system will be activated. Anyone who poses a threat to the host will It will be automatically sent out and blacklisted. 】

[You can use the things in the store as you like, and you can enjoy the food as much as you want, but you must not waste it, otherwise you will be punished, but outsiders must use points. There is a place to redeem points at the cashier. You can redeem points for anything. It's the only currency in the store. 】

[The host will not face zombie attacks, and the bathing center is absolutely safe. No matter natural or man-made disasters, it will not threaten the bathing center or its guests. The one-meter-wide area around the bathing center is also absolutely safe. 】

After learning about the situation, Chu Chu could not care so much. She had not eaten for three days and only drank a little water. She had already lost her strength. She was still on alert before, but this second she went directly from the vending machine. Take out a bowl of instant noodles, a bottle of mineral water and a piece of bread from the machine.

She couldn't wait to stuff the bread into her mouth. She searched the entire first floor but couldn't find a water dispenser. The system told her that the water dispenser could only be obtained by upgrading the bathing center, so she simply used mineral water to make noodles.

A full stomach is better than anything else!

After eating and drinking, Chu Chu lay on the small bed next to the cashier and began to fall asleep. When she woke up, she found that it was dark outside, but the store was brightly lit.

Chu Chu was uneasy, so she turned off the lights. In the last days, being too ostentatious would attract people with bad intentions.

Chu Chu had brain problems before, but now, she would never act mentally retarded.

"Help!"

A sharp voice seemed particularly harsh, and Chu Chu subconsciously wanted to lock the door.

[Customer source detected, please open the door for business. 】

The system reminded her with a ding ding ding. Chu Chu quietly opened the door a crack and saw an unkempt woman running around. Behind her were several zombies, who soon caught up with her.

The woman showed serious despair. Chu Chu gritted her teeth, turned on the door light, and waved to the woman.

"Come here, I'm safe here!"

Chu Chu had observed the surroundings before, and there were constant zombies, but she turned a blind eye to the bathing center. She was also a fan of novels before, so she knew what the system was about, and the products produced by the system must be high-quality.

After the woman heard Chu Chu's voice, she rushed towards her regardless. Just when the zombies were about to catch the woman, they suddenly walked away.

Chu Chu knew that this was a woman entering the bathing center, and the zombies would turn a blind eye to her.

"you

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days