107

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 107 Surrender (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu knew that killing people was very common in the apocalypse. Sometimes she had to kill others to protect herself, but this time her situation was completely different. She was not doing it to protect herself, she directly...

"I didn't expect that person would not hide. I thought..."

The more Chu Chu explained, the more confused he became, and he felt particularly uncomfortable. How could things get to this point?

"It's okay. Let's go there and take a look tomorrow during the day. Maybe it's your misunderstanding!"

Gu Tianye frowned, feeling that there was something fishy about this matter. No one would be so stupid as to stand and let others beat him, unless the person had his own plan.

"Illusion?" Chu Chu shook her head. She was very sure that her move hit the opponent, and the opponent just disappeared.

Disappear?

Chu Chu's eyes suddenly widened when she thought of this. Could it be that she didn't kill anyone, and that person just disappeared out of thin air? He must have the power of teleportation!

After Chu Chu confirmed this matter, she felt much relieved. She did not kill people for no reason, she was still herself.

While waiting uneasily, the next day came. Early the next morning, the two of them went to the place where they were yesterday and observed that there was no trace at all, as if nothing had happened.

Chu Chu immediately panicked. Even if the opponent was broken into pieces by him, there would still be some traces left.

"How is it possible that there are no traces at all?" Chu Chu came to the location in memory, looked left and right, and there was indeed no trace.

The expression on Gu Tianye's face became more serious. If someone really awakens the power of teleportation, then the world will definitely be more chaotic.

"They have discovered us. I think the affairs between students and professors must be hidden. Now we must control students and professors!"

Chu Chu also realized the seriousness of the matter and spoke categorically. Gu Tianye did not hesitate at all and returned directly to the bathing center to control the students and professors.

"What do you want to do? Illegal imprisonment?" The student knew that he was locked up and it was impossible to destroy the water in the bathing center. He was a little panicked at the moment.

Chu Chu stared at the two people, "You should know why you are locked up. You have betrayed the bathing center, and I will never give up!"

"Do you have evidence? Why do you say that?" The student immediately started to fight back, "It's empty talk. It's whatever you say. I know you always dislike me, but you can't accuse me unjustly!"

"Boss, there must be a misunderstanding here. If he has done anything to make you unhappy, I am here to apologize to you on his behalf. This betrayal is really a matter of great importance, so you can't talk nonsense!"

The professor pretended to be calm. He believed that the two of them had not revealed any flaws. Chuchu must have wanted to blow them up, so that was why she had done this. As long as they could stabilize themselves, she would never be able to discover their secrets.

"Really? You won't cry until you see the coffin. I have recorded your behavior." Chu Chu said, taking out her mobile phone to play the process of the two people meeting the man in black last night. After seeing the surveillance video, his expression immediately changed.

"What else can you say now?" Chu Chu put her phone away and stared at them, "What else do you have to argue with?"

"Are you following us?" The student felt as if he had received a huge blow. "It is illegal to follow us. I can sue you!"

"I am the law here, you want to sue me?" Chu Chu was so angry at the students' attitude that she gritted her teeth, "You are now living in my bathing center, living on my territory, and you have betrayed me. It is simply outrageous. Point out!"

"If you reveal the person behind the scenes, I will consider letting you go, otherwise you will wait to be eaten by zombies!"

Chu Chu decided not to be soft-hearted this time. If she were to be soft-hearted, everyone in the bathing center would fall into infinite despair.

"I don't know who the people behind us are. I only know that they want to destroy the bathing center. Before you found us, they had already reached an agreement with us!"

The professor was a timid person who was afraid of getting into trouble. After being threatened by Chu Chu, he immediately told everything.

"How did they know that I would find you?" Chu Chu felt that it would be too shocking if the other party could predict the situation.

The student took a deep breath and was ready to tell the truth.

"Actually, they don't know if you will find us. They are just guessing. They told us that all the people nearby who are involved in researching drugs have been bribed by them. Anyone who breaks into the bathing center must cooperate with them. , otherwise they will take our family to feed the zombies!"

When the student said this, he was no longer afraid, "I haven't seen my family for a long time. My wishes are not big or many. I just hope they can be healthy and happy."

"Your family?" Chu Chu mentioned the word family thoughtfully. If her family had been kidnapped, she would probably do something similar.

But the situation is different now. She will not let go of professors and students easily, because now she is the owner of the bathing center. She is not only responsible for herself, but also for the entire bathing center!

"You are only thinking about your family, are you thinking about the families of other people in the bathing center?"

Chu Chu stared at the student and questioned, "Now you have a chance to make up for your mistakes. That is to tell the mastermind behind it, and I can spare your life!"

"Sorry, I can't say!" The student knew what he would face if he made such a decision, but he did not regret it because he had more important things to protect!

"If that's the case, then I'm sorry!" Chu Chu closed her eyes and muttered silently in her mind before sending the students into the area with the most zombies. The zombies ate the students all at once.

The professor looked at Xiao, the student beside him, and his whole body was shaking. He didn't want to die, and he didn't want his family to die. What on earth was he going to do?

"Professor, it's your turn now. If you want to be like a student, I won't stop you." Chu Chu looked at the professor with a smile on her face, "Actually, it doesn't seem to be of any benefit to me to know who the other person is, as long as Eliminate all foreign objects in the bathing center and we will be safe!"

"I said, I said, isn't it okay? Please let me go, I will tell you everything I know!"

The professor was a man who was greedy for life and afraid of death. He surrendered immediately without much thought.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days