19

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 19 Thunder in the middle of the night (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The old man looked at Chu Chu as if he saw some bacteria, and unconsciously took a few steps back to keep his distance from her.

"Although my place is called a bathing center, it is just an ordinary commercial building. The bathing center does not have any special services. It is just a large bathhouse where you can take a shower in the lobby on the first floor, so I am sure you misunderstood. What, no matter you go or not, I cant let you misunderstand my bathing center!

Chu Chu said resolutely, "I know what dirty thoughts you are thinking in your heart, but I assure you that everything in our bathing center is formal and will never be irregular because of the apocalypse."

After hearing Chu Chu's explanation, the old man just put an ugly smile on his face, "I didn't say anything, why are you so nervous?"

"Our leader is a very upright person. Who knows what kind of ecstasy he took to live in that bathing center? Who would be a normal person?"

"Who are you calling abnormal? We are all going to live in a bathing center." Several women jumped out and accused the old man.

"Your eyes are usually dirty. People with dirty eyes see everything as dirty. In this day and age, let alone a bathing center, I will stay there even if it is a mountain of swords and a sea of ​​fire, as long as it can keep me fed and clothed!"

"What kind of person is the leader? You don't know, how could he betray the base just because of the little benefits of the bathing center? It must be because the bathing center is worthy of everyone's desire!"

"I believe in the leader's decision, so I will follow the leader to the bathing center. I hope those who don't go will not regret it in the future!"

Everyone's remarks made Chu Chu feel very comfortable. She knew that there were more people with normal thoughts at any time.

Chu Chu wants to win more tenants. Even if there are not that many tenants, it would be good to attract more people to register and earn points.

"I know you have deep feelings for the base and don't want to leave the base, but if you want to improve your life, you can go to the bathing center and we can provide food!"

"However, the food must be eaten in the bathing center and cannot be taken away. I believe we will also launch a takeout system in the near future. As long as you have a membership card from our store, you can have it delivered to your door for free!"

Chu Chu felt that the bath center was omnipotent, so it would be natural to launch a delivery system!

[The host's idea is extremely correct, but to enable the takeout system, the host needs to upgrade the level of the bathing center first. If the level reaches a certain level, then the takeout system can be turned on. 】

After Chu Chu received the system's approval, the smile on her face became even brighter, "I believe that within the next two or three months, I will be able to open the takeout system. Why don't you hurry up and register a card!"

Everyone was unwilling to leave the base, but they were not unwilling to eat food from outside. After hearing this request, their eyes glowed green!

"You really didn't lie to us?"

"After we went to get some membership cards with you, you won't let us come back, right?"

"Having said that, I'm a little moved. I don't want to leave the base, but I don't have much food at home, so it won't last long. If I can get takeout, it can satisfy my two needs at once!"

A brighter smile appeared on Chu Chu's face, "I promise you that your life is absolutely free and safe. You don't have to worry about it. I will be responsible for picking you up to apply for the card, and I will also be responsible for sending you back safely!"

Is there such a good thing?

Those who originally didnt want to stay there also planned to apply for a membership card. Some people also wanted to see the world and see if the bathing center was as good as they said.

In a blink of an eye, the agreed time came, and those who decided to stay had already packed their luggage. Those who planned to go to see the situation, although they did not bring any luggage, they also took weapons for self-protection.

A group of people set off in a mighty manner. This time, the number of host personnel reached 28, and a total of 20 rooms were needed. The system happily unlocked 20 rooms for them to stay.

Others, led by Chu Chu and others, visited every corner of the bathing center, and they couldn't help but sigh, why they hadn't discovered such a good place.

Most people have applied for membership cards and bought food to eat here. Unfortunately, they can only eat in and not take away, otherwise they would definitely take it away.

"I really hope the takeout system will be opened soon. I don't want to run around, but I also want to eat such delicious food!"

"Wait patiently, let's go buy some clothes. I haven't bought clothes in several years."

"The things here are so cheap. It's more cost-effective than living at the base. I want to live here too."

"I will be observing for a while. If there are no problems, I will move in!"

"I think so too. Anyway, there's nothing wrong with being cautious."

Chu Chu also understood their concerns and rode a scooter in front of them to send them back after they shopped.

After returning to the bathing center, the system started to make a fuss.

[Congratulations to the host, you have earned 10,000 points today. Please cheer up the host and try to upgrade as soon as possible! 】

[Congratulations to the host, you have recruited twenty-eight tenants and unlocked ten items. Please choose the host freely. 】

Chu Chu began to choose among the options. She chose washing powder, a broom and a flashlight at the grocery store, homemade stir-fries with tomatoes, scrambled eggs and shredded potatoes at the fast food restaurant, sesame sauce at the hot pot restaurant, and ice cream at the milk tea shop. And pudding milk tea.

After counting, she chose eight in total, and she chose two big brands from clothing stores. Although the prices were expensive, the styles were guaranteed, so it was not a loss.

After all ten choices were selected, Chu Chu stretched herself, lay on the bed and fell asleep directly. She was too tired from walking around today. If Xiaoyu couldn't take charge of her own business, she would probably be exhausted to death.

"Boom, boom, boom..."

In the middle of the night, there was a huge thunder outside. It had not rained for more than a year since the end of the world. How could there be thunder now?

Chu Chu's thoughts were confused but she suddenly woke up in the next second. Thunder and rain?

She immediately opened the window and looked outside. The sky was clear and the stars were twinkling in the sky. There was no feeling of rain at all, as if the thunder just now was an illusion!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days