22

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 22 The pharmacy is open (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu has also been observing the behavior of the two people. Once they cannot defeat them, she will definitely help them. She will not watch anyone die in front of her.

She felt something was wrong when she saw this. Usually it was easy for them to fight zombies. Moreover, there were not that many zombies at their door, but now there are more and more, and they are getting more and more powerful!

"Zhang Cheng, Tian Susu, are you okay?" She came to the two of them in two steps. "Hurry up and take a shower in the bathroom on the first floor to regain your strength!"

"Boss, you must be careful lately. The zombies outside have been upgraded. Most of them are level three zombies. We almost didn't come back."

The cowboy man came back from the outside. Although his condition was a little better, he still felt weak.

Others also started to give feedback and started complaining that the heavy rain was really not a good sign!

At first they were complacent because of the rain, but now they realize that the rain was not a good sign at all, but the beginning of a deeper hell.

"Weren't there also Level 3 zombies before?" Chu Chu couldn't wait to confirm, "So now that there are more Level 3 zombies, it doesn't mean anything at all, right?"

Gu Tianye shook his head, "The current level three zombies are about to break through to level four, which is completely opposite to the previous level three zombies. The previous ones just evolved to level three, so they are not scary. The current speed and energy are what we have Theres no way to deal with it.

Chu Chu was completely stunned. If there is no way to deal with it, will mankind face an even greater disaster again?

no! She will never let a bigger disaster happen. She just hopes that everyone can live in the bathing center, which is guaranteed.

Chuchu fell into anxiety. She found Xiaoyu and hoped that she would work overtime and vigorously promote the bathing center to attract more people to stay.

Xiao Yu was not unambiguous. She already had experience and naturally knew what to do best.

[Hosts dont have to worry. The bathroom in the hall on the first floor can enhance ones physique. As long as you make use of it, there will definitely be no problem! 】

When Chu Chu heard this, she immediately became energetic. As long as she had a way, she would definitely overcome the difficulties.

[Now the host can choose to upgrade the bathroom. The upgraded bathroom can not only unlock more shower heads, but also upgrade the water quality at the same time, which is more helpful for the repair of the human body! 】

Chu Chu immediately started upgrading the bathroom, upgrading it to level five in one go. The bathing center was now only level five, and the level of the internal buildings could not exceed the level of the bathing center, so she stopped.

[Congratulations to the host, the bathroom has been upgraded to level five and twenty shower heads have been unlocked. The water quality can strengthen the body. Please come on, host! 】

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days