81

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 81 Want to go see the sea and eat seafood (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Except for the bathing center, there is no safe place in this world. If he leaves here or offends the boss, he will have nowhere to go!

Thinking of this, the man could only give up his thoughts. The worst thing to do is to be more careful in the future. There is no need to mention this matter to others.

That person came quietly and left quietly. At the same time, he also planned to prepare himself. If one day he was really attacked by zombies, he must ensure his own safety.

The days looked very peaceful again. A few people in camouflage uniforms found Chu Chu this morning and began to report on the progress of their work.

"Boss Chu Chu, we have connected the gates of the pharmaceutical company with trees. As long as you pass through our road, you will never be attacked by zombies!"

Camouflage Suit said enthusiastically, and at the same time looked like he was asking for credit, trying to get Chu Chu's praise.

Chu Chu also got the prompt from the system. She nodded to the people in camouflage uniforms and gave a thumbs up, "You guys have done a good job. I will give you three days of paid leave. There will be more in three days." I leave the important task to you!"

"Thank you boss, we will definitely work hard for the boss until our death!"

The entire team in camouflage uniforms had very loud voices, for fear that others would not be able to hear them.

"Okay, okay, you all go to rest and leave me alone!"

After Chu Chu sent them away, she immediately returned to the lounge to activate the system!

"System, the mission has been completed. Hurry up and hand over the reward!"

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission and getting two random rewards, namely a barbecue restaurant and a KTV. Since the host has opened two bathing centers, these two stores have two bathing centers at the same time. Please cheer up the host! 】

Barbeque restaurant and KTV?

Chu Chu has been tired of hot pot recently, and now a barbecue restaurant has popped up, which she is very interested in.

As for KTV, Chu Chu had no interest in it at all. Before the end of the world, she was a proper home girl. In addition to eating and sleeping, she also went to work. She would even go to dinner parties reported by the company if she could.

Chu Chu stretched her body. Since there was a barbecue restaurant in the bathing center, as someone who had eaten there, she would definitely not miss it. She rushed to the second floor without saying anything.

A barbecue restaurant appeared, and it specifically said, "Welcome, your like is the goal of my efforts!"

"Barbecue restaurant?" Suddenly the voice of the man in black rang out. He had made this clear recently, and today another barbecue restaurant suddenly appeared. Why is this place so magical?

"And there's a KTV?" The man in black became more and more confused. The place was still empty in the morning. Even if the decoration started in the morning, it couldn't be completed so quickly, right?

"Boss, who are you?" The man in black came to Chu Chu, "I am really becoming more and more interested in you. What other abilities do you have that I can't see through?"

Chu Chu smiled slightly, "If you see through it, won't I have no secrets? I'm sure you will never see through me. Please get out of the way, I want to go in and eat barbecue!"

"I want to eat too!" The man in black followed closely behind Chu Chu. He was very thick-skinned and was the representative of shamelessness.

"Just go and order. Sit there!" Chu Chu pointed to a corner and asked you to start ordering too.

There is still a certain distance between Chu Chu and the man in black. She just wants to enjoy the food alone and does not want to be unable to relax while eating.

She has developed a skill, that is, she will never be influenced by outsiders when eating, so now that the man in black is staring at her eagerly, she does not feel anything is wrong, but eats with relish.

The man in black scratched his head and scratched his head. The meat in his mouth was so delicious that he couldn't stop eating. There were still very few things in the store, only chicken and pork. He wanted to eat beef. Only beef would make people feel satisfied with barbecue!

"Boss Chu Chu, when can we have beef?" The man in black came over little by little, sat opposite Chu Chu, and looked at her with hope. She was his god, an almighty woman.

"have no idea."

Chu Chu also wanted to eat beef. If she didn't say it, it meant that she didn't have this idea. Now that she said it, her desire to eat beef became stronger and stronger.

"Shut up, go back and eat!" Chu Chu suppressed her dissatisfaction and said these words forcefully, "Don't force me to slap you!"

The man in black curled his lips, feeling that he was too cruel, but he didn't dare to say it out loud, so he could only sit down and go back to continue eating his own food slowly!

"A fierce woman will probably never get married in this life, so can't she be gentler?"

Even though the man in black's voice was quieter, Chu Chu's ears could still hear it clearly. She looked over and frightened the man in black so much that he didn't dare to speak.

The meal was finished quickly, and Chu Chu left without looking back, for fear that the man in black would pester her and make her hold in her breath!

beef?

Chu Chu felt that she wanted more and more things recently. This time she wanted beef, but next time she wanted seafood?

To be honest, she has not eaten seafood for a long time. Her favorite thing since she was a child is seafood. As long as it is available, she can eat it!

Host, please don't be discouraged. As long as the system is there, you can do whatever you want, but you have to work hard on your own, otherwise the system can't do anything.

After hearing what the system said, Chu Chu became excited. She rolled her eyes and immediately realized that it was possible to eat seafood.

"System, is there a way for me to eat seafood? I will definitely thank your eight generations of ancestors!"

Chu Chu's voice was very happy. Crayfish and hairy crabs were waving to her. She licked her lips, wanting to eat all the food at once.

[Ask the host to explore the sea and complete ocean-related tasks to unlock related food. Please continue to work hard, host! 】

The sea?

Chu Chu frowned. There was no sea nearby. Where was she going to complete her mission?

"Is there a sea nearby?"

Chu Chu grabbed a person from Base 3 and asked.

"Of course there is. Before the end of the world, there was the sea. But after the end of the world, I don't know what the situation is there."

The man from Base 3 answered honestly. He stood motionless opposite Chu Chu, for fear of angering Chu Chu.

"Sister, do you want to see the sea? Can you take me with you? I have never seen the sea before!"

A childish voice sounded, and Chu Chu looked over. Isn't this the little girl who helped expose the murderer?

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days