103

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 103 Hope to act as soon as possible (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The mobile phone was spread quickly from one to ten. Everyone in the base knew that the mobile phone could play games. Although the Internet speed was a little slow, it didn't matter. As long as they could play it, they were willing to buy it!

Almost everyone in the No. 2 Bathing Center has a mobile phone. Even the children have bought a mobile phone, let alone the No. 1 Bathing Center. There is no need for publicity. There is an endless stream of people buying mobile phones because they believe in Chu Chu!

[Congratulations to the host for selling 5,000 copies of his mobile phone. Please continue to work hard! 】

"Only 5,000 copies? It's still half the target of 10,000 units. What should I do?"

Chu Chu never thought of putting her mobile phone on the takeout platform, because once the mobile phone leaves the 11 center, there will be no signal unless...

Chu Chu recalled the restrictions mentioned by the system. Only if they were willing to play in the trees they planted could they receive the signal.

Several bases near Bathing Center No. 1 have been planted with trees, and the medical city is also connected by trees. Now only the main base and the sea base are left without signal coverage.

Chu Chu has thought clearly that if she wants to make a fortune, she must plant trees. Only if her trees cover the entire country, her business will get better and better.

Chuchu decided to first log in to the software outside Shushu's base. The operation was also very simple. She only needed to set the area where purchases were restricted.

After the mobile phones were put on the shelves, people immediately bought base No. 1 and base No. 2 purchased thousands of mobile phones respectively. The mission value suddenly reached more than 7,000 units, which made Chu Chu extremely happy.

She had ignored all the takeout places before, but now that she had found the right way, the task naturally became easier.

The senior leaders in the main base couldn't help but feel excited when they saw the mobile phones on the takeout software, but they actually saw the areas where purchases were restricted, and they became uncomfortable.

"Xiao Zhou, what do they mean? Are they dissatisfied that the main base has no money?"

The big leader called Leader Zhou to his side and started to complain. This matter was handled by the state leaders. If the big leader had any opinions, he should come to him.

The state leader did not observe the food delivery software at first, but when he saw the big leader losing his temper, he took out the food delivery software and saw the mobile phone on it, and he became unhappy.

"Don't worry, senior leader. I will personally take care of this matter. I want to see what this Chu Chu is doing. Don't you know that our main base needs mobile phones the most?"

Leader Zhou vowed that he would never let the big boss disappoint him. He must find out the reason. Where did he offend Chu Chu?

The leader felt that this matter was of great importance and could not be explained clearly in the score card, and he did not trust the communication function of the score card, so he decided to go to the bathing center in person.

Chu Chu is thinking about what she should do to sell more mobile phones? People who can afford mobile phones have already bought them. Although a few are occasionally sold, they are not too many. It will take some time to reach 10,000 mobile phones.

"Boss Chu Chu..."

Just when Chu Chu was deep in thought, a familiar voice rang. She followed the voice and looked over, and saw Leader Zhou walking in with a smile.

"I didn't know that Leader Zhou was coming to visit me, and I missed the welcome. I hope that Leader Zhou can forgive me!"

Chu Chu immediately changed the scowl on her face to a smile and stepped forward to greet him.

"Boss Chu Chu really upset me. I came here with a purpose."

Leader Zhou was very anxious and wanted to know immediately why he didn't sell mobile phones to the headquarters, so he simply didn't go around the bush and directly asked the question in his mind.

Chu Chu had long expected that someone would be dissatisfied with this matter, but she didn't expect that the day after the mobile phone was put on the takeout software for sale, Leader Zhou would come to her door.

"Leader Zhou, you have misunderstood me. It's not that I don't want to sell the phone to the main base, but I don't have the conditions. Even if I sell the phone to you, you will have no network and no signal. Aren't points in vain?"

"Then why do other people's bases have signals? Everyone is the same, and you still say you are not treating them differently?"

At the main base, Leader Zhou encountered a problem that had not been modified at all in recent years, and he had never thought about it in this regard, so he was able to say this confidently.

"Because I met other bases earlier than I met the main base. I planted trees near other bases. If I plant trees, they fall within the jurisdiction of the bathing center, so there is a signal!"

This is the truth. Chu Chu doesnt need to lie or hide anything. She only needs to consider whether Leader Zhou believes it or not.

"In fact, we also want to use mobile phones, especially in our main base. If we can use mobile phones, it will be a good thing for everyone."

Leader Zhou also understood the cause and effect of the matter, so his words were not as rushed as before, "Boss Chu Chu, our headquarters also wants to use mobile phones. Can you see if there is any way to let us use mobile phones as soon as possible?"

"One way is to rent a signal source, but it is expensive and has a certain range. The second way is to connect the main base with the bathing center. However, we are too far away. We need to plant trees to get there, but it will take a lot of time. Its not that quick and convenient in Japan.

Chu Chu gave Leader Zhou two choices and asked him to go back and think about it. However, no matter which choice he chose, it was a good thing for Chu Chu.

Leader Zhou still couldn't make the decision. He wanted to report the situation to the big boss. In order to prevent the big boss from being angry, he left immediately.

After Chu Chu watched Leader Zhou leave, she also breathed a sigh of relief. She was really afraid that Leader Zhou was a petty person and would hold a grudge against her because of this incident. It turned out that Leader Zhou was also quite generous, and it was because of her reputation as a villain. The heart is open to the heart of a gentleman.

After leader Zhou went back, he discussed with the senior leaders and immediately made a decision to rent a signal transmitter first, but at the same time, he also hoped that Chu Chu could plant trees as soon as possible to connect the main base with the bathing center. Able to communicate better.

After Chu Chu heard it, she immediately agreed that although the signal transmitter was not expensive, it was a very good thing for her to be able to complete the task of selling mobile phones.

"Okay, I will send someone to deliver the signal transmitter to the main base now. Please be patient. Professionals will install it for you. Don't worry!"

Chu Chu told the other party the news through the points card, and the other party immediately thanked her and hoped that they could act as soon as possible!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days