44

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 44 You cannot complete tasks repeatedly (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu didn't expect that they would have such an encounter, and she didn't expect that the zombie virus would have appeared so early, much earlier than she imagined.

And the people above have worked hard for this. Although they dont know why it got out of control, they are worthy of the people.

"Gu Tianye, the past has passed. What we have to do now is to look forward to the future." Chu Chu stared at Gu Tianye and said words of encouragement and comfort to him.

Gu Tianye actually had an idea in his mind, that is, to continue researching zombie viruses in order to create an antidote. However, after so many years in the apocalypse, it was too difficult to find a place where he could safely develop an antidote.

And the biggest difficulty was that there were no raw materials. He had saved the data they developed, but because time was so urgent, he couldn't take the raw materials away. This was his biggest regret!

Facing Chu Chu's comfort, a rare smile appeared on his face, "I've already thought about it, life has to pass day by day, you don't have to worry about me, I'm going to read a book!"

Chu Chu found three people reading books in the bookstore, and she felt happy. After all, based on this calculation, it would only take 333 days to complete the task!

very nice!

The base where Xu Hanxing was located was the base where the takeout software first launched its takeout business. It was called Base No. 1.

The leader of Base No. 1 looks for what he needs on external software regularly every day. Today he actually saw books on the takeout software. What a surprise!

In the last days, almost no one reads books, and all the shops have been robbed. Except for the bookstore and library, these two places are still intact and have not suffered any damage.

After looking at it, leader No. 1 shook his head and bought a few management books. He believed that anything on the takeout software would be useful, and since he lacked management experience, he might as well learn it!

After placing the order, Leader No. 1 saw a prompt on the takeout software, "Warm reminder, it is now off-duty time, and the selected items will be delivered uniformly starting at 9 a.m. the next day. Don't worry, dear!"

Leader No. 1's excited heart and trembling hands could only disappear in the darkness. He was only thinking about a few books, just like the mood of a primary school student before the start of school.

One night passed, the task of the game hall had been completed long ago, and there were only five people in the bookstore, including Chu Chu herself!

In order to complete the task as soon as possible, Chu Chu rushed to the bookstore immediately the next morning to complete the task, but the task still stopped at five people!

"System, please explain to me!" Chu Chu felt that there might be something wrong with the system, or that she came too early and the system was not ready yet?

[Host, please dont be too excited. When counting the number of people on a mission, one person can only record it once, and you cannot do the mission repeatedly. Please understand, host! 】

Chu Chu was about to cry but had no tears. If things continued like this, she might never be able to complete this task in her life!

"System, you can't just watch me fail to complete the task. If I can't complete the task, I won't think about food and drink, and I won't be in the mood to manage the bathing center."

Chu Chu couldn't forcefully drag people in to read, otherwise wouldn't she become a robber?

[Please host to explore on your own, I believe that with the hosts ability, you will be able to find a perfect solution! 】

[Come on, host, I'm optimistic about you, I believe in you! 】

But I dont believe in myself!

Chu Chu was like a frustrated ball. Suddenly she had an idea, that is, she didn't know whether the system would allow it. As long as the system agreed, she would definitely ensure that the bookstore was full of people!

"System, can I discuss this with you?" Chu Chu's voice was so gentle that even the emotionless system was startled by her!

[Host, if you have something to say, please speak it carefully. Dont be arrogant. This system is afraid! 】

Neither does Chu Chuxiao, nor does she not smile. She just thought of a way, and why did she become so scary?

"I want to report an event so that I can attract those people to come and study!"

Chu Chu told her plan, and the system was silent for a while.

[The host does have great ideas, but the system still needs to consider this matter. Give me some time and let me perform big data calculations. If there are no problems, it can be implemented! 】

The system has always been honest about its duties and has always followed the procedures step by step. When Chu Chu held an event like this, he didn't know what to do for a while.

Big data is a magical thing. He decided to use big data for analysis. If there are no problems, he can implement it. If there are problems, he will never agree!

Chu Chu shrugged her shoulders. She was not surprised at all by the system's reaction. She simply sat in the bookstore and started reading seriously.

Although Chu Chu is not a top student, she is still a good girl. She doesn't like the environment in the game arcade at all. She would rather sit in a bookstore and read novels, which is quiet and comfortable!

Time passed unknowingly, and several people rummaged through the entire bathing center before coming to Chu Chu's side.

"Boss Chu Chu, do you have the key to Wannianzhai's room? We haven't seen him for two days, and there's no response when we knock on the door. I'm afraid something will happen to him!"

Wannian Zhais friends Ten Years Zhai and Bai Bainzhai said breathlessly, they were really worried about Wannian Zhai!

Chu Chu immediately followed the two people to the door of Wannian House, praying silently in her heart that nothing would happen, otherwise her bathing center might turn into a haunted house!

"Wannianzhai, are you there? Open the door!"

"If you don't say anything, I will open the door and go in!"

"Wannianzhai, don't be confused, isn't it just a woman? Brother, I will introduce you to ten or eight of them!"

"Open the door. I say it for the last time. If you don't open it, I will go in directly!"

"Yes, yes, boss Chu Chu is here too. We are really worried about you."

The three people started talking to each other, hoping to get a response from the people inside, but there was no sound at all. They looked at each other, could something really happen to Wannian Mansion?

"System, open the door quickly, I want to go in and take a look at the situation!" Chu Chu kept calling the system in her heart, and the system responded immediately.

[Host, wait a moment, the system will open immediately! 】

【Opening the door...】

[The door was opened successfully, host, please disguise yourself and dont let others discover that I opened the door! 】

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days