40

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 40 Just because its not happening now doesnt mean it wont happen in the future (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"It tastes so good!" Xiao Yu followed Chu Chu's arrangement and kept sighing while eating, "Since the beginning of the apocalypse, I haven't eaten such fresh chicken. There are eggs and fresh vegetables in it. It's really delicious. !

"Don't lie to me with your lies. How can there be fresh chicken now? This must be zombie meat. Don't lie to me!"

The guard spent a lot of effort not to smell the aroma, but even if it was zombie meat, he hadn't eaten it for a long time.

In this day and age, the birds and animals outside may be filled with some kind of virus. One bite may lead to infection with the zombie virus. No one dares to take the risk!

"Gulu gulu..."

The guard's stomach growled unsatisfactorily. Chu Chu filled a bowl of chicken and handed it to him, "Are you really not going to give it a try? Maybe there will be surprises you didn't expect!"

Few people can refuse the temptation of delicious food, and the guard is no exception. After a serious psychological struggle, he directly took the bowl!

Now he can't control so much. Only a big meal can heal this wounded heart!

After eating the chicken, he felt the power of his soul, which was constantly trembling. He felt unprecedented satisfaction. After struggling in the apocalypse for so many years, this was the first time he felt physically and mentally comfortable!

He finished one bowl and took the initiative to serve the second bowl. No matter if it was poisonous or not, even if it was poisonous, he would admit it!

After eating and drinking, the guard showed a look of satisfaction on his face, "I have been eating chaffy vegetables for so many years, and today I finally experienced the feeling of being a human being!"

"Do you want to apply for a card?" Chu Chu took the opportunity to start developing her own business, "As long as you apply for the card, you can eat such delicious food whenever and as much as you want, there is no upper limit!"

The guard didn't feel anything was wrong after eating the chicken, and immediately decided to apply for the card. After Chu Chu's introduction, he immediately applied for the card and called his companion over.

Soon everyone in the base knew about this and applied for cards, and the takeaway business became active again!

Chu Chu rushed back to the bathing center without stopping and put all the things that could be put on the shelves in preparation for the arrival of a new batch of business!

But everyone was ready to go. They hadnt received a takeout order from Base No. 2 for a long time. Chu Chu couldnt help but feel a little strange. Logically speaking, this kind of situation shouldnt happen. After everyone got the points card, they should shop immediately. Is something wrong?

"Let's go to Base No. 2 and have a look!" Chu Chu was a little worried. After hearing his proposal, except for Xiaobao, the other two takeaways and Xiao Yu followed Chu Chu to No. 2. base!

When they came to Base No. 2, there were sounds of fighting, and rivers of blood flowed on the ground. Many people died and immediately turned into zombies, joining the battle again!

Since these zombies have always been their friends, many people have no way to deal with them, and they are injured by the zombies not long after!

"This can't go on like this. You must not be soft-hearted. Those zombies are no longer your friends. They have no humanity now. I think if your friends know that they have become zombies, I hope you can give them a happy life!"

The second leader gritted his teeth, closed his eyes, and immediately killed a zombie that attacked him. This zombie was his closest friend!

After being encouraged by the No. 2 leader, everyone also understood the consequences of being soft-hearted. Everyone did not show mercy in the next actions and regarded them as ordinary zombies. However, they still felt heartbroken at the moment they took action!

Chu Chu watched the two sides fighting very fiercely. After the death of the human beings, they turned into zombies. The people who invaded the No. 2 base actually tied the zombies with iron chains and asked them to attack the people in the No. 2 base.

"To be so heartless and crazy!" Chu Chu was very angry. When facing the harm of zombies, what humans should do is to unite and resist the invasion of zombies instead of killing each other. This is not good for humans!

Chu Chu rushed forward and shouted, "Stop, stop it!"

As her voice appeared, the zombies remained motionless, as if suppressed by some force.

The guard was fine all the time, and his eyes lit up when he saw Chu Chu, "This is the owner of the takeaway shop. Look at her. She is really powerful. Even zombies are afraid of her!"

The intruder immediately stared at Chu Chu. He noticed a different feeling from her body. As soon as she appeared, the zombies were as honest as good children.

"Who?" The intruder looked at her warily, "This is a grudge between us and has nothing to do with you. Please leave and don't ruin things between us!"

Chu Chu didn't take the other party's words to heart at all. Instead, she raised her eyebrows and directly criticized the other party, "The No. 2 base is my client. I want to make money from him. How can it be that he has nothing to do with me?"

The intruder stared at Chu Chu and ordered to the zombies, "Attack her and kill her!"

Even if the zombies didn't hear this, they were still standing there, motionless!

"Trash!" The intruder was so angry that he kicked the zombie directly.

The zombie turned its head and opened its mouth wide, trying to bite the intruder. Fortunately, the intruder reacted quickly and dodged in time, otherwise he might have been killed by the zombie.

"Bite him!" Chu Chu said tentatively. Unexpectedly, the zombies really started to act and started biting the intruder. The intruder was scared away and even these zombies stayed.

What kind of monster is this? Just one sentence made the zombies point their spearheads at them. It was really scary!

After the intruders left, the second leader directly killed the remaining zombies and ordered people to clear them out.

Chu Chu is getting more and more confused. Why do the zombies listen to her so much? Is it just because she is the owner of the bathing center?

"Boss, you are a living Bodhisattva. We all admire you very much. You saved our No. 2 Base. We are here to express our gratitude to you. If you need us for anything in the future, please just ask. We will do our best and die. Already, I will never shirk it!

The No. 2 leader clasped his fists at Chu Chu and said heartfelt thanks. He knew in his heart that if Chu Chu hadnt appeared in time, he might have died.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days