68

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 68 Making Rules (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The people at Base 3 left reluctantly. They breathed a sigh of relief after leaving here. They were really under too much pressure.

"Are you too cruel to them?" After Gu Tianye finished the experiment, he saw Chu Chu's completely different behavior. In a few days, he turned from a little white flower into a tigress. This progress was quite rapid.

Chu Chu's face changed to a gentle expression after seeing Gu Tianye, "I didn't want to either, but who made them go too far? That man actually killed his wife and son. I really can't stand it!"

When Chu Chu faced Gu Tianye, she became much more relaxed when speaking. She began to complain continuously, but she seemed very relaxed!

"It is very important to set rules, but these rules should also be a little loose. If they are restricted, it may be counterproductive."

Gu Tianye made corresponding suggestions based on his own experience, "But when it comes to big things, you must ensure the bottom line. No one can cross that line!"

Before this, Chu Chu was an ordinary person and had never managed such a large bathing center. Now after listening to Gu Tianye's advice, she also started to write and draw in the notebook.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission and receiving a set of 100% zombie catching tools. It has now been sent to the host's backpack. Please check it! 】

After Chu Chu just looked at the backpack, he found a set of 100% zombie-catching tools.

[Zombie catching tool: The host can catch zombies with his own hands, and can choose the state of the zombies. The zombies captured by the host will not attack humans. As long as the host captures enough zombies, the zombies will not attack humans, and humans will also change. Be safe! 】

Chu Chu looked at the tool introduction and couldn't help but swallowed. Isn't this a doomsday survival artifact?

As long as she captures all the zombies in the city and releases them, the people in the city will become safe, and zombies and people can coexist peacefully?

However, Chu Chu would not take this kind of action. Firstly, he was too tired. Secondly, if zombies were put together with humans, it would be difficult to tell which ones were captured zombies and which ones were not captured. At that time, it will still be humans themselves who will be harmed.

However, Chu Chu felt that this was also a good thing. She could capture a few zombies and bring them to the base for Gu Tianye and the others to use for experiments.

After two days of hard work, several people in camouflage uniforms finally planted half of the tree. They felt that the floor where the tree had been planted was slightly moist, which was different from other floors. He immediately reported the news to Chu Chu!

Chu Chu knew that the number was provided by the system. No matter how she won, she would not die, and it would also lower the temperature of the apocalypse. Unexpectedly, it would actually produce moisture in the land. After hearing the news, she immediately waited for a few seconds with her camouflage clothes. I went out personally.

Several people came to the tree and saw that the roots of the tree were slightly moist. Chu Chu immediately squatted down and started to check. After checking, her eyes gleamed.

"There is really moisture!" Chu Chu said excitedly, "As long as we plant more trees, we can change the current environment. As long as we change the current environment, the land problem can be solved!"

The captain in camouflage uniform also nodded, "As long as the land problem is solved, we can grow vegetables. From now on, we don't have to worry about having no vegetables to eat!"

"How do you know how to eat? Didn't my bathing center let you eat enough?"

Chu Chu hated that iron could not become steel. He was also a captain after all, and he only thought about how drunk he was after eating.

The captain in camouflage uniform scratched his head with an embarrassed smile on his face. Hasn't he been in the apocalypse for too long and only cares about this little thing?

Chu Chu decided that more trees must be planted. Only with more trees can the ecological environment be restored as soon as possible and can we better fight against this natural disaster!

"Keep planting trees, don't stop!" Chu Chu gave an order, and several people planted more vigorously. They had no goals before planting trees and complained every day, but now that they have goals, they don't complain at all.

When they plant trees, they are not planting trees, but planting hope for all mankind, so they must work hard!

Chu Chu also understood the true meaning of the system asking her to plant trees, and suddenly the system's voice rang in her ears.

[Congratulations to the host, you have completed the task of planting trees at the Bathing Center Base No. 1. Now you will be rewarded with two lottery draws for the host. Please choose whether to conduct the lottery now? 】

Chu Chu decided that now was not a good time to draw a lottery, so she decided to go back to the staff dormitory to conduct the lottery, and put away the panel.

When Chu Chu returned to the bathing center, she told the people at Base 3 that it was safe to stay in the trees. They didn't believe it at first, but after repeated trials, they realized that the boss had not lied to them at all. One of them became happy.

"You can use this to fight zombies, but I hope you can clean it up in time. We have worked hard to plant the forest, and I don't want it to be destroyed!"

Chu Chu watched them use the safety of the woods to attract zombies and attack them. She admired their behavior very much, but she didn't want to see them destroy the environment, so she restrained them.

The people at Base 3 were very knowledgeable about current affairs, and they cleared out the zombies one by one. In this way, the previously unattainable zombies became scum in their eyes. A few people could kill one by working together. Zombies.

Chu Chu returned to the staff dormitory to start the lottery. A golden light flashed across a piece of paper, and it fell into Chu Chu's hand.

[Congratulations to the host for obtaining the bathing center rules. As long as the host recites the keyword silently in his heart, the system will automatically generate the bathing center rules and distribute them to everyone's score card. 】

Chu Chu felt that this reward was pretty good. She was worried about how to formulate a rule system, so the rules were sent to her. The system was really good!

Chu Chu first filtered the rules through the system in his mind, grabbed the key words, and started formulating the rules.

[Congratulations to the host, the rule was successfully formulated. Will it be distributed to everyone's score card? 】

Chu Chu did not hesitate to choose the rule. Not only the people in Bath Center No. 2 received the rules, but also the people in Bath Center No. 1. After everyone saw the rules, they immediately started studying it!

"There should indeed be a rule. Now that I see the rule, I feel much calmer. Finally, I don't have to worry about sudden changes."

"I don't like rules at all, but I have to live in a bathing center. It's so difficult!"

"The rules are not bad. I have no chance to make mistakes at all, so I will stay in the bathing center forever and ever."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days