6

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 6 Unlocking your own room (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Song Jiaer took out her mobile phone. Now it was just a decoration for them. There was nothing in it except photos of her family.

She charged her mobile phone after entering the bathing center. She looked at the photos of her family in the photo album of her mobile phone and felt quite sad. But in the end of the world, she had nothing and could only use her mobile phone to redeem points!

Seeing the reluctance in Song Jia'er's eyes, Chu Chu understood her very well and reminded her, "Ms. Song, our bathing center can use anything to exchange for points, even crystal cores are no problem!"

Song Jiaer was stunned when she heard this. Crystal cores are a must-have item for people with superpowers to practice. However, she was not a superpower and she had a few crystal cores in her hand, which were of little use.

Before, she planned to exchange the crystal cores for some food, but she was deceived. Now that she is living in a bathing center, she has no worries about food and drink, and it is useless to ask for the crystal cores!

Song Jiaer found a few scattered gold boxes and placed them on the detector.

Name: Song Jiaer

Gender: Female

Points: 10500

"Just a few crystal cores are worth more than 10,000 points? I'm rich!" Song Jiaer looked sad at first, but now she is smiling. She is a rich woman in the bathing center!

Chu Chu took advantage of the victory and pursued, "I can see that you are very satisfied with my bathing center. If you plan to stay for a long time, I suggest you subscribe on a monthly basis, which will be more cost-effective!"

"It must be guaranteed!" Song Jiaer had a lot of money and just paid for it for a month.

"Thank you for your patronage. If you extend your stay in the future, you can control the equipment by yourself. If you forget to extend your stay, you will be kicked out of the bath center!"

Chuchu Wenxin reminded that she wrote down the method of recharging points and the things that need to be paid attention to in the bathing center on a piece of paper and posted it next to the cashier, so that she did not have to explain it over and over again.

[Congratulations to the host, 1/4 of the task has been completed, and the room unlocking progress has been 1/4! 】

Chu Chu decided to pursue the victory. She could sit back and wait for death, but should take the initiative to knock on the door and ask them to complete the monthly subscription task.

The couple in room 202 heard that they could pay for a monthly subscription, so they agreed without hesitation and made a top-up.

They live here, have food and drink, and don't have to worry about being attacked by zombies. Only a fool would leave!

[Congratulations to the host, 2/4 of the tasks have been completed, and the room unlocking progress has been 2/4! 】

The extension of stay for 203 and 204 became a problem. Chu Chu wanted to communicate with them, but they said they would stay for a few days to experience it.

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days