104

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 104 Formal Apology (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The main base has installed a signal source, and the sales of mobile phones in the takeaway shop have increased again, directly exceeding 10,000 units, and there is a growing trend.

[Congratulations to the host for selling 10,000 mobile phones. Now the mobile phone signal has been upgraded to Level 2. The mobile phone signal can be received within a five-meter radius of the bathing center. 】

[Because the host rented a signal source, we are now specifically rewarding second-generation mobile phones. The second-generation mobile phone signal is more stable, has a larger memory, and is more expensive. Please continue to work hard, come on! 】

Chu Chu raised her eyebrows. Such a reward made no difference to her at all. She simply took out her mobile phone and started playing games. Recently, she has been addicted to games and cannot extricate herself, and she has made many friends on the Internet. Everyone Neither of them knew her identity, which made them more comfortable getting along with each other.

"The boss is not good, something is not good, something serious is going to happen. Come to the laboratory and have a look!"

Uncle Tianye ran over in a hurry, with a very anxious expression on his face. He couldn't even speak smoothly. He didn't know what happened at first glance.

"Uncle Ye Ye, don't worry. I'll go with you to take a look now. No matter what happens, I will be able to solve it, don't worry!"

Chu Chu turned off the screen of her phone directly. Although games were fun, they were not as important as serious matters.

The people in the game were typing at Chu Chu's account, and Chu Chu came to the laboratory.

It was quiet in the laboratory. Everyone was sitting quietly. Only the student lowered his head in pain and did not dare to say a word!

"What's going on?" Chu Chu felt something was wrong in the atmosphere and asked cautiously, "Did something happen? Don't worry, no matter what happens, it can be solved!"

The professor was also extremely angry, "Boss Chu Chu, we are sorry for you. I thought he was a worry-free person, but I didn't expect him. He..."

The professor coughed as he spoke, and he pointed at the student fiercely, "If you tell me what you have done, I will probably lose all my face!"

"Professor, I was wrong. I promise I will never dare to do it again. Please don't be angry!"

The student shed tears as he spoke. He really knew he was wrong.

Chu Chu felt confused and had no idea what the two of them were talking about, so she made a pause gesture.

"What happened? Didn't anyone tell me clearly?"

"Boss Chu Chu, I did something wrong. I accidentally spilled zombie blood into the sewer. I notified the professor as soon as possible!"

The students became panicked as they talked. This matter should not be underestimated. If the water in the sewer is accidentally touched by someone, then it is very likely that there will be another wave of zombies!

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days