85

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 85 I will never like you (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Xiao Yu, I remember you are over 20 years old this year, right?" Chu Chu asked the other party's age in order to prevent errors in her memory!

Xiao Yu nodded and said, "I am already twenty-four years old this year. Sister Chu Chu, what do you mean by asking this?"

Chu Chu said after careful consideration, "To be honest, I met someone here, and I think he is quite suitable for you. If you are interested in this, you can come over and have a look first. I have already fixed a place here. You can go directly It can be teleported!"

"Sister Chuchu, why are you saying this? This is so embarrassing!" A suspicious blush appeared on Xiaoyu's face.

She has watched a lot of TV recently, and she is very attracted to the love stories in it, but she is not very interested in the people in the bathing center. Now that she hears Chu Chu mention the introduction of a partner, she is a little moved!

"Okay, it's just a matter of words. We have known each other for such a long time. Don't be shy with me. The man is not bad, but his temper is a bit cold. Come here quickly and I can introduce him to you right away!"

Chu Chu began to tell Xiao Yu about Tian Ye's characteristics one by one. Xiao Yu was quite interested in domineering men. Now, hearing Chu Chu's introduction, she was really a little moved.

"Ah, I'll go over and have a look, but can you not say who I'm introducing to? I'm afraid that if it doesn't work, everyone will be embarrassed."

After all, Xiaoyu was still young and had little experience. She also had her own concerns, so she told Chu Chuqian not to tell her.

"Don't worry, silly kid. My sister won't tell anyone. If we meet an ordinary friend, my sister will understand!" A smile appeared on Chu Chu's face. In fact, what she wanted to do most in the past was to be a matchmaker, but unfortunately she never had the chance. Now suddenly She was quite happy to have such an opportunity!

It only took a moment for Xiao Yu to arrive, and he soon appeared next to Chu Chu!

"Sister Chu Chu, where is the man you are talking about? Take me to see him quickly!"

As soon as Xiaoyu met him, she couldn't wait to ask for information about the man. One can imagine how curious she was about this man.

"Didn't you say you weren't interested? Did you ask about this as soon as we met?"

Chu Chu joked with a smile on her face, "As the saying goes, women cannot be admitted to college, and this sentence is indeed true!"

Xiao Yu became angry from embarrassment, "Sister Chu Chu, if you are talking nonsense, I will be angry!"

"Okay, okay, don't say it, I won't say it anymore, children are thin-skinned, sister understands!" Chuchu knew that joking should be moderate, if it goes too far, it will definitely make her unhappy!

Chu Chu stood up and took Xiao Yu's hand, "I'll take you to have a look. If it's the type you like, then I'll make the decision for you to go on a blind date!"

As soon as the three girls went out, they saw Ye Ye. He was boxing in the yard, and every punch was very hard, showing what wind and lightning are!

Xiao Yu was stunned when she saw Tian Tian. Tian Tian was covered in muscles and his handsome and resolute face successfully attracted her attention.

After Tian Ye saw them, he immediately walked over to them, "Aren't there only two of you? If there are three of you, then you need to hand over a crystal core!"

Xiaoyu was so fascinated that she hurriedly took out a crystal core and handed it to Tianye, "This is my share. Can I stay here for a few more days?"

Tian Ye carefully put away the crystal core. He had no other ideas at all and responded directly, "One crystal core a day. As long as you can afford it, you can live wherever you want. As I said before, if you can't afford it, please Go out by yourself and dont make everyone look so ugly!

Xiao Yu felt that his attitude was a bit too harsh, but then she thought about it. It was also the first time they met. If the other party was too enthusiastic about her, wouldn't it be even more strange?

"Okay, I'll just live with Sister Chu Chu. Don't worry, I will definitely give you a crystal core every day, but can you do me a favor?"

Xiaoyu is a master of the people she falls in love with. She knows that if two people want to have feelings, they need to have more contact. You help me and I help you. Isn't that sweet?

"Of course!" Tian Ye is not an emotionless person. He looks at these two weak women and feels a little sympathy in his heart. As long as it does not affect his normal life, he is still willing to help!

"Thank you in advance. Can you show me around the base? I've never seen a base by the sea. I don't know what's inside."

Xiaoyu made excuses for herself, hoping to get a response from Tianye!

Tian Ye looks fierce on the surface, but he is actually a simple little boy. He doesn't think much about Xiao Yu's proposal.

They just want the secrets of the sea. Even if he takes them to visit the entire base, they will never find any secrets about the sea. He can guarantee it!

"Of course. Just call me whenever you have time. As long as I'm fine, I can take you there!"

Tian Ye thought it would be best to keep them here for a few more days, so that he could earn more crystal cores. If they couldn't get what they wanted, the news would not leave. Three crystal cores a day was not a lot!

One is for love, the other is for the crystal nucleus. The two people's thoughts are not on the same level. Of course, both parties don't know it. You both think that the other party knows their thoughts!

Chu Chu always felt that something was wrong, but she didn't think too much about it. She just felt that after the matter was completed, she would be able to obtain the secret of the ocean, and she felt very happy.

"Tian Tian, ​​what kind of girl do you like?" Xiao Yu followed behind Tian Tian and spoke cautiously.

Tian Ye looked Xiao Yu up and down. In fact, he had no intention of falling in love at all. It was the end of the world and everything was precarious. All we had to do was survive, and love was a stumbling block.

But when he saw Xiao Yu for the first time, he felt that this girl was different. He actually had a heartbeat. As soon as he thought of her impure motives, he immediately closed his heart again.

"Sorry, I don't plan to get married, let alone fall in love, so please don't waste your time on me, I will never like you!" Tian Ye didn't consider Xiaoyu's feelings at all, and his words were indeed hurtful. It's raining.

Xiaoyu took a deep breath. She only had a slight affection for him. It was so scary that this man was so arrogant.

"Young man, I asked you casually. I really think that I like you. Get away as far as you want!" Xiaoyu directly raised her foot and kicked the important part of the young man!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days