74

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 74 Poison Testing Robot (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The student's eyes widened immediately, "Teacher, don't you even believe me? I swear, I am absolutely loyal to you, I signed this contract!"

The student signed the contract as he spoke. He was giving the teacher face, not fearing Chu Chu!

After the white coat came in with the contract, the student went back to the room because he was too shy.

"Boss Chu Chu, it's because he is ignorant. He has signed a confidentiality contract. You, sir, have a lot of money, so don't be acquainted with him!"

The white coat handed the contract to Chu Chu and explained, "I have criticized him severely. Now he will go back and reflect on it!"

Chu Chu took the contract and looked at the white coat, "Professor, I believe you can handle this matter. No one is a saint, and no one can make mistakes. He is just confused for a moment. He will never tell the story about the zombies, right? "

After the white coat gave her repeated assurances, Chu Chu put away the contract. With the stipulations in the contract, she was not afraid that some people would go back on their word. After all, the system would take action!

Chu Chu handed over several confidentiality contracts to the system. Only placing them in the space is the most reassuring!

[The host can choose the punishment method for those who violate the contract. Will the system punish them on their behalf or will the host do it personally? 】

"Do we have to make a choice now?" Chu Chu never thought that someone would violate the contract. The only person who might violate the contract is the student!

[The host can choose on his own. When someone violates the contract, the system will remind you. The system is afraid that sometimes the host will not be able to deal with it in time, which will lead to serious consequences! 】

Chu Chu thought for a while and felt that the system made sense. She also had her own ideas, "Can the system set a certain time period and automatically punish me if I don't pay attention to it within five minutes?"

[Okay, host, the system has been set up. Please continue to work hard, host! 】

Chu Chu prepared a lot of things that could be used in the process of catching zombies. It was also her first time to catch zombies, so she was a little nervous.

It was getting dark, and Gu Tianye appeared at the gate with his equipment fully equipped.

Chu Chu stood at the gate and took a deep breath, "I know you are very nervous now, but I am here, so don't be afraid!"

"I'm not nervous at all. As long as we can capture the zombies and benefit our research, my personal sacrifice is nothing at all!"

Gu Tianye had a serious look on his face. He wished he could kidnap a few zombies back now, but he had to consider the safety of so many people, so he waited for Chu Chu to make a decision!

"Let's go!" Chu Chu Gutian also walked out of the bathing center. Since the tree planting has been going on slowly recently, the people in the bathing center also used the woods to kill many zombies, so now the nearby There are only a few zombies, and I walked for a long time without encountering one!

"There should be no zombies anymore, right?" Chu Chu said to herself. There were already a lot of zombies in the Medical City, but no matter how many there were, they couldn't hold so many people to catch them.

Gu Tianye also had a solemn look on his face, "If there are no zombies, I think we might have to look further afield!"

"No problem, we must catch the zombies today, and we can't delay the study of zombie viruses!" Chu Chu's thoughts were the same as Gu Tianye's. The two hit it off immediately and walked slowly further away!

The two people moved forward and passed by Base No. 3. They found that there were people living in Base No. 3 again.

"There are actually people living in Base No. 3. As expected, a group of people left, and the next group of people will appear!"

Chu Chu couldn't help but sigh, but she didn't think the other party did anything wrong. After all, anyone could live in an empty base.

"Why don't you go in and take a look?"

Gu Tianye rolled his eyes. If there were not only people but zombies in Base No. 3, wouldn't it be unnecessary to continue searching aimlessly?

"good!"

Chu Chu gently pushed open the door of Base No. 3. Since the door had not been maintained for a long time, there was no way to lock it. It opened as soon as she pushed it!

"who is it?"

A vigilant voice came from inside, "Be quiet, I'll attract their attention, and you take the opportunity to hide!"

When Chu Chu heard the people inside speaking, she knew they were humans, not zombies. She also said, "Don't be too nervous. I'm just passing by. There are only two of us, so I won't pose a threat to you!"

Gu Tianye subconsciously protected Chu Chu behind him, "I happened to be passing by, but I don't want to disturb you. If there is any inconvenience, we will leave immediately!"

After the other party heard their voices, they spoke sparsely, and finally a tall man appeared in front of them!

"This is our territory. If you want to come in, you must pay something accordingly, whether it is crystal cores or food!"

The man's name is A Biao, and he is covered in flesh. He looks like he is someone who is not easy to mess with.

"We brought food!" Chu Chu took out a bag of meat buns, which instantly attracted their attention.

A childish voice rang out, "Mom, I seem to smell the smell of meat. I'm so hungry and want to eat!"

"Woooooooo..."

"Shut up! Why do you know how to eat? Don't you know what's going on now?"

As the woman's scolding came out, the child's voice disappeared.

"Hello, my name is Chu Chu. These buns are edible, so you don't have to be so polite!"

Chu Chu knew that the other party was very wary of them, so in troubled times, they naturally had to be more wary of unfamiliar people!

A Biao looked at her with confusion, not even reaching out to take the bun she handed out, "Who are you? What's your purpose?"

"I will never accept anything from you for nothing, unless you eat one and show it to me!"

A Biao also kept swallowing his saliva, but he must not have the intention of harming others, and he must have the intention of guarding against others. Who knows what is hidden in their big buns? If they were poisoned, a group of them would be wiped out!

"No problem, since you don't believe me, then I will eat it for you to see!"

Chu Chu reached out to get the bun, but was interrupted by the other party. A Biao took the bag personally, selected a bun from it, and handed it to Chu Chu.

"Eat this!"

Chu Chu took a bite without saying anything, and A Biao breathed a sigh of relief. When Chu Chu wanted to take a second bite, the bun was snatched away by A Biao.

"Give this to Xiao Biao!"

A Biao took out another steamed bun and handed it to Chu Chu. His meaning should not be too obvious!

Chu Chu became a poison-testing robot, but in order to make the other party full, she took a bite on every bun!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days