98

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 98 Delivery to the main base (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Leader, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. This matter is my fault. I didn't communicate with the other party in time."

Leader Zhou immediately admitted his mistake. At this time, the leader challenged him. If he insisted on not admitting his mistake, the leader would definitely be even more angry!

"When I went there, Boss Chu Chu was going out. She had more important things to solve, so I waited at the bath center for a few more days. As soon as she signed, I rushed back."

The big leader pondered for a while, but didn't say anything. He frowned and said, "You go out first! You completed the task well today, so take a good rest first!"

"Yes, big boss!" Leader Zhou said goodbye immediately and left. He breathed a sigh of relief after he came out. Every time he faced the big boss, he always felt very depressed.

After the big leader got the score card, he immediately activated it, then entered the software and started to see what was in the software outside?

It doesn't matter if you don't look at it, you will be shocked when you look at it. There are all kinds of food delivery software, only you can't think of it, and there is nothing you can't buy.

Food, clothing, housing, everything, but no car!

The big boss thought of this and felt that he was very funny. A good food delivery software would be great if it could have so many things. What else would he need like a bicycle?

The big leader recharged some points. What he wanted to buy was not just a small amount, but to be on the safe side, he selected some items and placed an order. First, the quantity of the order was one. If the quality was good, he could continue to cooperate. If the quality was not good, he would continue to cooperate. , then these are considered doing good deeds.

The big boss placed an order for shoes, food and clothing. Due to the wide variety, the takeout software showed that it would be delivered in an hour.

The boss raised his eyebrows and it was delivered within an hour. Is this a joke?

You must know that the main base is one day and one night's journey from the bathing center. Even if you drive, it is absolutely impossible to get there within an hour.

He smiled with interest. He wanted to see how they could deliver the things within an hour!

The current food delivery person in the second department of the bathing center is Tian Ye. After he received the order, he immediately reported it to Chu Chu. After all, this order was from the main base and he could not slack off.

"Now that you have the list, go ahead and prepare it. Call me when you set off and I will go with you!"

Chu Chu still insisted on the agreement with Leader Zhou. This time, she had to go in person. After all, she had to do what she promised.

The items ordered through the takeout system are all packaged and handed over to the takeaway by the clerk. However, the only clerk here is Xiao Yu, who is too busy at all, so Tian Ye also helps with the packaging.

"Xiaoyu, I'm going to deliver food. Is there anything you want? Can I bring it back for you?"

Tian Ye got closer to Xiao Yu and whispered in her ear, "I want to give you a gift, but I don't know what you like."

Xiaoyu frowned. She really felt that Tianye was a person who didn't know how to be romantic. He gave people gifts and asked them if their opinions were sincere?

"No need to give them, I don't like anything!" Xiaoyu will not take the initiative to ask for gifts from others, which will make her feel uncomfortable!

Tian Ye sighed, not knowing what he had done wrong. He was fine in the morning, so why was he angry now?

After packing up his things, Tian Ye left with doubts, while Xiao Yu looked unhappy. Something must have happened between them!

Along the way, Chu Chu hesitated to speak, but finally couldn't help but ask.

"I just asked her what she liked, and when I brought it back to her, she got angry!"

Tian Tian scratched his head, with a frown on his face, "I don't know if I said something wrong to make her unhappy. I just wanted to give her a gift!"

When Chu Chu heard this, she knew the crux of the problem. She shook her head, "Why are you so confused? If you ask her, she will definitely be angry. If you really mean it, why not give her a surprise?"

"But if she doesn't like the gift I gave you, wouldn't it be wasted?"

Tian Tian scratched his head, "I just want to give her a gift she likes."

"The things you give represent your feelings. No matter what you give, I think she will like it, so please don't ask her. If you really love her, just give her a gift."

Chuchu also understands Xiaoyu's character. She is not that kind of little woman. She has backbone and her own ideas. If you give her a gift, she will definitely be happy, but once you ask her, she will definitely say she doesn't want it.

Tian Ye felt that he really didn't understand the twists and turns between girls. He concluded that he had to give a gift to Xiao Yu and choose it himself.

"Chuchu, can you help me? I don't know what she likes!"

"As long as it's from you, he will like it. I can't help you. Only you can help yourself." Chu Chu will not get involved in other people's emotional affairs, otherwise she will become a sinner if something goes wrong.

Tian Ye has never given gifts to girls, and he has never been in contact with too many girls. He has no idea what girls are thinking. Now that he heard what Chu Chu said, he fell into endless entanglement.

Why is falling in love so troublesome?

If he had known it would be such a hassle, he would still want to talk!

Without giving Tianye much time to think, the two people quickly arrived at the main base. Their motorcycles were very fast, and they were the mission destination specified by the system, so within an hour, they arrived at the main base. .

The big leaders had already arranged for people to be waiting for them. They had great distrust of the one-hour time limit. How could normal people arrive within an hour? They must have exaggerated.

"Look, two motorcycles are coming. Could they be the delivery guys from the bathing center?"

One person excitedly pointed at the people in the distance, and everyone had happy expressions on their faces. Are they really that powerful and it only takes an hour to get here?

"Hello, are you from the big boss? We are here to deliver food to him, and we can apply for a points card for you by the way!"

After seeing the excited expressions of several people, Chu Chu immediately got out of the car and introduced herself, "I am the owner of the bathing center. If you want to apply for a points card, you can come to me to apply for it as long as it does not affect your work."

"Please come in. The two leaders are waiting for your boss inside. When you come out, you must apply for a card for me, but where are your things?"

"The two of us have space powers, so the things are placed in the space. Please wait a moment. I will come out to apply for the card for you after I deliver the things!"

Chu Chu nodded to them, and then led Tian Ye into the big leader's reception room.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days