29

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 29 Ordered an egg fried rice (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Takeaway system?"

Auntie is no stranger to the word takeout. Before the apocalypse, the two grandsons at home often ordered takeout. It is said that it is very convenient and cost-effective. Now it is so powerful in the apocalypse?

"Yes, aunt, as long as you apply for a membership card with me and have enough points, you can enter the outside interface. We can give away all kinds of things, including food, clothing, housing, and transportation. As long as you can't think of it, we can't do it!"

Chu Chu took out the mobile cashier and said, "Auntie, do you have anything valuable on you? Crystal cores can also be used. Just put the things on it and you can apply for card recharge."

The aunt still trusted Chu Chu very much. She took out a crystal core and recharged it, and successfully got the membership card.

You can open the takeout mall through your membership card. As long as the items unlocked in the bath center can be selected and purchased in the takeout mall!

The aunt was just curious at first, but after getting the membership card, she could really choose freely inside, and the things inside were so dazzling that she didn't know how to choose what she wanted.

There are all kinds of fruits and vegetables, as well as clothes and shoes, hot pot, milk tea, and ready-made food. The aunt has never felt that her eyes are so inadequate!

The crystal core she just recharged is definitely not enough, she must recharge more!

"Boss, if there are no points in the card, how can I recharge it? Can I pay by cash on delivery?"

The aunt was starting to worry now. She wanted some definite news because she wanted to tell the entire base about this good thing.

"No!" Chu Chu categorically refused, "Only when you top up and pay points can things be delivered. The delivery guys carry point sensors every time. Every time the delivery guys come near you, the points card will sense it. , so please dont worry too much!

Although Chu Chu said this, the aunt still felt a little uneasy, but she didn't know whether the things in the takeout system could be delivered smoothly.

Thinking of this, the aunt grabbed Chu Chu and decided to order a takeaway to try first. If it really arrived, she would definitely top up more.

After knowing the aunt's thoughts, Chu Chu and Gu Tianye looked at each other and neither raised any objections. This was the first order in the takeout system. As long as they got a good start, they wouldn't have to worry about it in the future!

The aunt was not greedy, but ordered a piece of egg fried rice. After the points on the membership card were deducted, it showed that it would be delivered within ten minutes!

"Within ten minutes?" Auntie asked Chu Chu in disbelief, "Is the bathing center very close to here? Why haven't I seen it?"

Chu Chu smiled mysteriously. The bathing center is not far from here, but it is definitely not close. It may take more than an hour to walk, and it takes twenty minutes to ride an electric bike normally. However, their food delivery system is supported by the system. , incomparable to ordinary things.

"The time shown above is the time. If there are no special circumstances, you will never be late. If you are late for more than a certain time, we will compensate you!"

Chu Chu explained patiently, "You will get a delicious egg fried rice in ten minutes!"

Logically speaking, ten minutes is a quick thing, but while waiting, ten minutes felt very slow.

Ten minutes later, a white-haired old woman came to deliver takeout with her little grandson on her back.

"Is this Aunt Song? This is the takeout you ordered, please sign for it!"

Xiaobao took out the things from the space, checked the name on Aunt Song's points card, and handed the takeaway to Aunt Song.

"Please enjoy your meal and remember to give me a five-star review!"

This was Xiaobao's first time delivering food. Although it was just a piece of egg fried rice, it was still open, which gave him great confidence.

Aunt Song opened the package, and it turned out to be a steaming portion of egg fried rice with some meat and vegetables inside. After smelling the smell, Aunt Song couldn't help but swallow her saliva.

"Boss, I want to recharge my points. These are the crystal nuclei on my body. Rush them in!" Aunt Song rewrapped the egg fried rice and immediately took out all the crystal nuclei on her body and put them on the points sensor.

The number on Aunt Song's score card turned into five digits, and a smile appeared on her face, "Thank you, I will give the food to my two grandchildren now!"

"Aunt Song, I can give you a coupon, but can you help me promote it in the base? I will give you a fifty-point coupon for each person who recharges. What do you think?"

It was impossible for Chu Chu to let everyone in the base know about the takeout system with her own strength alone. Aunt Song happened to be a member of the base, so she had to take advantage of this.

And generally speaking, people in the base have a feeling of resistance to outsiders. They have great trust in local residents. Aunt Song's personal words are more effective than her lies.

Aunt Song patted her chest and agreed immediately, "Leave this matter to me, and I promise to let everyone in the base know about it!"

She calculated that there were thousands of people in the base. If each person had 50 points, she could get 500,000 points. How much egg fried rice could this buy?

"Boss, please go to my house and wait for a while. I'll be back as soon as possible. I promise I won't delay your business!"

Chu Chu and others were taken to home by Aunt Song. It was said to be a home, but in fact it was a house made of broken stones, in which Aunt Song and her two grandsons lived.

The two grandsons are in their twenties, both are strong and look like they are not easy to mess with. They go out to fight zombies every day and earn crystal cores. All the crystal cores they earn are given to Aunt Song. I heard that Aunt Song After exchanging the crystal cores for points, they looked at Chu Chu with a slightly unfriendly look.

"This is the takeout I ordered on my takeout app. How do you guys taste it? You'll know why I did it. With such a good thing, of course it must be made!"

Aunt Song handed the egg fried rice that she was reluctant to eat to her two grandsons. The two grandsons looked at each other and each ate half of it.

It doesn't matter if they don't eat. When they eat, their eyes will shine like gold. They haven't eaten normal food for a long time, and the fragrant egg fried rice is their first time since entering the apocalypse.

In less than two minutes, a portion of egg fried rice was devoured by the two grandsons. If not allowed, even the packaging box would not be able to escape the disaster.

"Boss, I misunderstood you before, please forgive me!"

"sorry

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days