90

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 90 The danger is getting closer (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Don't be in a hurry to eat first. Only when you are full can you have the strength to fight against them!"

Chu Chu listened to the voice and found that the other party was not close to them, enough for them to eat.

After everyone heard Chu Chu's words, their eating speed increased significantly, and everything was solved in just ten minutes. At this time, a ship appeared not far from them.

"Is there anyone?" Chu Chu was stunned. Zombies are easy to deal with, but people's hearts are unpredictable and much more difficult to deal with than zombies.

"Who is that person opposite?"

Before they could speak, the other party's voice came over. The three of them looked at each other, and finally Ye Tian stepped forward to respond to each other.

"Xia Tianye, who are you?" Tianye has good eyesight. The other party's ship is the ship they lost many years ago, but he has never heard the voice of the speaker.

The other party did not respond, and the ship was getting closer and closer to them. Tian Ye looked at the other party warily, what on earth did they want to do?

"There is something wrong with those people. They are getting closer and closer to us. There must be a conspiracy!"

Tian Ye immediately jumped on the deck and was about to sail the ship away, but the other party suddenly spoke!

"Mr. Tian Tian, ​​please stay. We have something to ask for your help. Please don't leave!"

A weak woman's voice came over, accompanied by the sound of crying.

"Don't let them fool you!"

Chu Chu reminded, "Let's stay away from them. As long as they get on our boat, we may be in bad luck."

Tian Ye's soft-heartedness also disappeared in that moment. After all, compared with his own life, what happened to others is not worth mentioning at all!

"Are you really so cruel? You can even refuse a weak woman. Please don't leave. As long as you save my life, I will do whatever you ask me to do without any complaints."

The woman watched the boat sail slowly away, and suddenly her voice became louder, but she seemed more delicate.

"What is your purpose? This is the end of the world. Are you trying to trick us and eat us?"

Tian Ye told the truth without any politeness. Situations like this are really very common. Sometimes people don't care about human ethics at all when they are hungry. As long as there is food, they will eat it!

"Mr. Tian, ​​why do you think so? I am just a weak woman. Our fishing boat was attacked by waves and drifted for a long time before returning to the village. However, the people in the village have long since turned into zombies. We have been at sea. We dont dare to go down, we are desperate now, we havent eaten for several days, please be kind and have mercy on us!

The woman's voice became softer and softer, but Chu Chu and others didn't believe what they said. She really hadn't eaten for several days. How could she speak in such a strong voice?

"Beautiful lady, I sympathize with your situation. Why don't you send someone over to get food? Although we don't have much food, it's absolutely no problem to share some with you!"

Chu Chu's eyes rolled. Since they wanted to get on the boat so much, let them get on. It was not certain whether they could leave after getting on.

"Really? That's great, I'll ask my brother to go get something!"

The woman immediately pointed out that she was only responsible for attracting other people's attention. How could it be her turn as a weak woman to take things? If the other party is a bad person, wouldn't she be able to come back?

Chu Chu was even more sure that the other party had no good intentions. In fact, in the apocalypse, this kind of situation was very common, but it was just such a coincidence that she became suspicious of her!

"Okay, then only he is allowed to come over, no one else can come over, otherwise we won't share it with you."

Chu Chu felt that they could handle it if one person came over, but if two, three or more people came over, they might not be able to handle it!

"He alone is enough. If you don't have a lot of things, it will be enough!" The woman responded slowly. Her brother was very powerful.

Not long after, a handsome young man appeared with a shy smile on his face, "Hello, my name is Song Xiaojun. Thank you so much. Without you, we might still be hungry. !

Song Xiaojun bowed to them, looking like he was really in distress. Could it be that they had guessed wrong, that this ship was not a bad guy, but an ordinary person?

If they were ordinary people, how could they survive in the sea?

According to Leader Tian, ​​it is impossible for them to survive in the sea because there are zombies in the sea that can eat people!

"This is our first time to go to sea. There is no food on the shore, but the fish in this sea are not easy to catch. We have been drifting here for a day and haven't seen any fish. We really don't know what to do."

Chu Chu took out some rough dry food and distributed it to them, while still complaining about her difficulties, "I really envy your family to live together. How long have you been wandering on the sea? Are you really not planning to return to the land?"

songs !

"We didn't see any zombies, so how could our previous villagers be eaten by zombies?" Tian Ye seemed to have heard something incredible and couldn't control his actions at all.

Song Xiaojun subconsciously distanced himself from him, "Sorry, I've been wandering here for so long and haven't seen any other ships. I don't think I can help you!"

Song Xiaojun left without doing anything. The three people on the boat all felt that things were really not what they imagined?

"He doesn't seem to be a bad person." Xiao Yu stared at the ship leaving and said thoughtfully, "He didn't make things difficult for us at all!"

"Knowing people but not knowing their hearts. Although he didn't take action this time, there may be another time. Let's take a closer look and don't trust others easily!"

Chu Chu's intuition told her that this matter was not simple at all. Song Xiaojun could not be as simple as he seemed on the surface. There might be something behind this that they didn't know about.

The two people continued to drift on the sea, taking turns to rest, and in a blink of an eye it was the next day.

The next day, the sky was clear and the sea breeze blew over, bringing a burst of clear air. Chu Chu stretched and her mood suddenly became better.

"The weather is really nice, but I don't know if I can harvest anything today!"

She was talking to herself, but she didn't know that a greater danger was approaching them step by step.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days